Fifa ultimate team wager and pink slips matches

markjones1989

Nov 22, 2008
Hi guys kinda just jumping on a idea i saw on KSI youtube channel i am sure most of you know who he is (H)

well basically you can make an open challenge on this thread to anyone brave enough to take you on there are two options.

option (A) you state a wager for example 4 star team max 5k coins wager

option (B) If your really brave put a player up and the person challenging you has to match up a player with around the same market value.

This thread will have to rely on honest people to go through with the deal win or lose this is very important. with out sportsmanship and honesty this will be an epic fail haha :'(

I would say the easiest way to send coins would be by listing a bronze card then having the other person bidding the agreed wager on that card i am sure you can all work out a method to suit yourselves

So let the games begin :) feel free to post results get some banter going (6) good luck lads

FramedAdam

May 3, 2011
Nice idea mate. I have another good idea though. If people are brave enough to do it, have them put their entire team on the line.

So the winner of the match takes everyone (Starting 11, Subs, Reserves) from the losing team. Kinda like what KSI had to do here.

Would be a good idea in my opinion. That way, anyone would be eligible to play, you could end up with a bronze squad facing a gold squad lol.

Oh, and if you rage quit, it counts as an automatic loss, and you lose all your players anyway.

birm2801

Feb 7, 2013
add my GT: SOLDI3R BIRMZ.......... ive been dying to do wager matches for ages but every1s to ***** or dont pay up drop me a message!

FlexiinBills

Mar 18, 2013
add me for pink slip matches only GT:flexiinbills message me with pinks for a game on people how will give there players up if they loose as i will do the same