Fifa ultimate team wager and pink slips matches

I refuse to believe that any of you actually pay up when you lose.

I was wondering ifnanybody is reading this and wants to play a wager match I'm ps3

Add me on ps3(hans3078) if you want to play pink slip for your entire team :D

Wager

Waging my inform sirigu :)
Ps3 : sammut_97

Pinkslip challange any1 my ps3name is ryanmcgavigan5

Hi guys kinda just jumping on a idea i saw on KSI youtube channel i am sure most of you know who he is (H)well basically you can make an open challenge on this thread to anyone brave enough to take you on there are two options.option (A) you state a wager for example 4 star team max 5k coins wager option (B) If your really brave put a player up and the person challenging you has to match up a player with around the same market value.This thread will have to rely on honest people to go through with the deal win or lose this is very important. with out sportsmanship and honesty this will be an epic fail haha :'(I would say the easiest way to send coins would be by listing a bronze card then having the other person bidding the agreed wager on that card i am sure you can all work out a method to suit yourselves So let the games begin :) feel free to post results get some banter going (6) good luck lads

anybody got xbox 360? im up for 5 up to 15k game!! GT : Golden Italianz

anyone up for a wager match if so add me on ps3 Lpm8 just to let you know the L is a lowercase L :)