Fifa ultimate team wager and pink slips matches

pink slips/wager

hi im up for a pink slips/wager
add me: hannodi96 (ps3)

ill put a david sila on the line for anyone on ps3?

You guys are all retarded little craps. (well the people I have vs'ed). NO ONE VERUS NOMAN That little **** ran away when I won. If you want a real freakin game Add me on Ps3 Thundershocker People are freakin immature and ****. I am willing to put 50k+ in a wager match or put rooney, silva, van persie, kaka, suarez up for grabs. Although im over little boys not paying so before you vs me you MUST lock you your player and if you win ill give them back and if you lose ill accept offer, im over children running, so if you want to vs a legit person, you need to be trusted -.-

To many little 12ies.

wager match

want a 15k wager match add me on xbox and send me a message Dancing Guava (gamertag)

I'll play you for the whole team add me thefluffyracoon

Im on PS3, ill take on any offers 100k lower and players too. add me on KSiAnthonyBT and message me your offer

FIFA 13 PINK SLIPS

Hi, add AronssoN96 on PS3 for friendly chat, pink slips, and just 4 fun. If you want a Pink Slip match, i'm up for a good price :) hope i'll see ya!(H)

wager ps3- conorc_98_mcfc

choose out of:
thiago silva
aguero
rooney
Sergio ramos

or if youre really brave ill throw them all in and the rest of my squad too. you must pay up if you lose though

I'm in for 5k or 10k wager matches or I can put in Modric or Vidal as pink slips
add me omgallama47 (xbox)

Hi guys add BIGG HEAD x he has MESSI and it willing to pink slip or wager matches ..