FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

View attachment 135501
End of season 2 update

Match day

View attachment 135500View attachment 135499
Match day 26

View attachment 135498View attachment 135497
Match day 27

View attachment 135496
Match day 28

View attachment 135495View attachment 135494
Match day 29

View attachment 135493
Match day 30

View attachment 135492View attachment 135491
Match day 31

View attachment 135488View attachment 135487
Match day 32

View attachment 135484
Match day 33

View attachment 135481View attachment 135476View attachment 135475
Matchday 34

View attachment 135473
Table (Paris Saint-Germain win their first FWL Premiership title!) (and promoted teams)

View attachment 135472
View attachment 135456
Final player stats

View attachment 135471
View attachment 135468
View attachment 135467
Players, young players and managers of the month for March and April

View attachment 135466
View attachment 135465
View attachment 135464
View attachment 135463
View attachment 135462
View attachment 135461
Player, young player, team and players' player of the year

View attachment 135458
View attachment 135457
View attachment 135455
View attachment 135454

So that's it, the end of season 2! Personally so pleased with how the season went (duh :D) and I hope most of you were happy with your teams.

Firstly, I'll post below a table of all the new balances for the upcoming season and once you've looked at it, tell me what you think about this:
Seeing as some teams have really low balances compared to other ones, would it be fair to give a sugar daddy to all the clubs so that they can actually spend some money like PSG or Manchester City or Real Madrid? I remember some of you suggested to just remove the sugar daddies altogether but that would mean that every club ends up with a low balance and can't really buy anyone then. So the question is, should I give every club in the Premiership sugar daddies to make it more fair?

Secondly, the only controlled team that got relegated was Tottenham. So, Batajakiller, you will need to send me a PM with your choice of who you want to take over from the promoted teams (Lyon, Shakhtar or Roma). You may also choose one of the currently uncontrolled teams in the Premiership (Napoli, Leverkusen, Barcelona, Inter). Everyone is allowed to switch clubs if they want to but Batajakiller will have priority.

Thirdly, my next post will be about the perks (you all know how this works).

Finally, as I post about the perks, I will post the game save where the database has refreshed and the promoted and relegated teams have been swapped (keep in mind that at that point, the in-game transfer window will have started so some transfers might have been made already and I feel it's only fair to disregard those balances and just use the balances I will post below). ALSO PLEASE SEND IN YOUR VOTES FOR CHAIRMAN OF THE SEASON!!!

ClubBalance
Arsenal138 million
Atletico de Madrid30.77 million
Bayern240 million
Corinthians61.76 million
Chelsea113 million
FC Barcelona176 million
Inter41.43 million
Juventus28.26 million
Leverkusen- 4.74 million
Manchester City374 million
Manchester United174 million
Olympique Lyonnais- 11.64 million
Paris Saint-Germain414 million
Real Madrid255 million
Roma36.52 million
Shakhtar Donetsk27.29 million
SL Benfica26.27 million
SSC Napoli1.29 million

I think giving everyone sugar daddies would be the best idea Line. Give everyone plenty of money to spend, rather than everyone no money to spend :D

Damit Conte it started so well I trusted you! Going to need to do a good overhaul this window.

Probably gonna be a busy window for United. First half of the season went really well, second half of the season went terribly...

Also, you may start posting your numbers for the perks. Don't forget to send in your chairman of the season vote too :) I've picked number 3

Note: once more people have told me what they think about the sugar daddies, I may allow transfers with uncontrolled clubs (if that's something that people want) :)

I think we all need a money boost (Apart from the uber rich clubs) so we can challenge these rich clubs.

It's annoying having to be restrictive every window, when you see all the big boys spending hundreds of millions...

BTW, I pick 7!

I think we all need a money boost (Apart from the uber rich clubs) so we can challenge these rich clubs.

It's annoying having to be restrictive every window, when you see all the big boys spending hundreds of millions...

BTW, I pick 7!
That seems like a good idea but wouldn't making everyone have a front end sugar daddy fix those issues anyway? For this season I could give those clubs a money boost and set the sugar daddy to front end so that later they can spend money but to me it seems easier to just give them a sugar daddy, that way I won't have to add money every year and it'll just be done automatically. Does that make sense?

That seems like a good idea but wouldn't making everyone have a front end sugar daddy fix those issues anyway? For this season I could give those clubs a money boost and set the sugar daddy to front end so that later they can spend money but to me it seems easier to just give them a sugar daddy, that way I won't have to add money every year and it'll just be done automatically. Does that make sense?

Yeah, that's perfect. :)

Oh and also, numbers available are between 1 and 12.
Here are the numbers that have not been picked yet:

I will take number #1 the place we had after the first update :'(

Also If everyone else is getting more money I want more money too! Hook me up with more sugar daddies. Manchester City is a **** and not afraid to admit it.

4 since we finished 4th place. My defence definitely tightened up towards the ending half of season. And a heft 113M to spend don't mind if i do. Also everyone should have sugar daddy to make it more fair.

I will take number #1 the place we had after the first update :'(

Also If everyone else is getting more money I want more money too! Hook me up with more sugar daddies. Manchester City is a **** and not afraid to admit it.
The thing is some clubs have just 30 million to spend for the next transfer window whereas you have like 300 million so there's no need for you to get more money. When I give those less-financially secure clubs money boosts, they'll all get like 100/150 million so that every club has about the same amount to spend other than the likes of City or PSG who will just keep the money they have. Basically if a club has over 100 million it's safe to say they don't need more. Every club who has under 50 million will get at least 100 million to be able to compete with other clubs in the transfer window.. Adding sugar daddies will mean that it'll all be more even at the end of season 3 as everyone will have high balances so it won't have an effect now.

I think giving everyone sugar daddies would be the best idea Line. Give everyone plenty of money to spend, rather than everyone no money to spend :D

The thing with giving sugar daddies is that it probably won't have much effect until next year. Still think that is a more fair way of doing it though, so go ahead with the financial boost too!

Oh and #10 for me!

The thing with giving sugar daddies is that it probably won't have much effect until next year. Still think that is a more fair way of doing it though, so go ahead!
That's what lewie also thought which is why I said I'll just give the likes of Benfica, Juventus, Corinthians and those teams with lower balances a money boost for this summer in addition to adding the sugar daddies. That would mean you can spend this summer and then the sugar daddies will fix any debt you may have in the winter or something and it would also mean that at the end of season 3, you'll end up with more than just 30 million to spend :)