FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

11 please

Cant believe it, from first place to just avoiding relegation

nr 12

I vote Telstar to be the chairman of the year :D

ClubBalance
Arsenal139 million
Atletico de Madrid137 million
Bayern249 million
Corinthians163 million
Chelsea176 million
FC Barcelona174 million
Inter130 million
Juventus149 million
Leverkusen120 million
Manchester City371 million
Manchester United174 million
Olympique Lyonnais160 million
Paris Saint-Germain442 million
Real Madrid250 million
Roma124 million
Shakhtar Donetsk138 million
SL Benfica122 million
SSC Napoli133 million
Note: if the balances seem a bit off from last time, it's because I took the balances in-game as of 20th of June 2017 and added 100 million for clubs which had less than 100 million in balance.

Below will be the game save of the start of season 3. I've added 100 million to all clubs who had under 100 million in balance and gave every club a "font end" sugar daddy. Some transfers have already been made as the in-game transfer window opened in late May so that'll be why there have been some movements already.
Finally, do you guys think that transfers should be allowed to be made with uncontrolled clubs and count as lower league?

GAME SAVE: START OF SEASON 3

Does everyone have to pay 1.5x a player's price now then?
You'll have to check your club's transfer budget as that's what determines the price you pay for transfers :) if you have a budget of under 30 million, then you pay the player's value; budget of 30-50 million is 1.25 and over 50 million is 1.5 :)

You'll have to check your club's transfer budget as that's what determines the price you pay for transfers :) if you have a budget of under 30 million, then you pay the player's value; budget of 30-50 million is 1.25 and over 50 million is 1.5 :)

But everyone has over 100m.

So are we allow to buy players from uncontrolled clubs in the top league now?

So are we allow to buy players from uncontrolled clubs in the top league now?
I guess we need to figure out what clubs that are uncontrolled first! As some chairmen might switch clubs :)

I guess we need to figure out what clubs that are uncontrolled first! As some chairmen might switch clubs :)
Good point and as of right now here are the uncontrolled clubs:

AS Roma, FC Barcelona, Inter, Olympique Lyonnais, Shakhtar Donetsk and SSC Napoli

Good point and as of right now here are the uncontrolled clubs:

AS Roma, FC Barcelona, Inter, Olympique Lyonnais, Shakhtar Donetsk and SSC Napoli

So, when we know who Batajakiller picks, then we're free to go wild in the other teams!

Why is Alex Sandro still at Juventus? Did I just spend half the season without a left back?...

Why is Alex Sandro still at Juventus? Did I just spend half the season without a left back?...
You've had Howedes playing left-back but yeah, my bad on forgetting the Alex Sandro transfer.