FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Btw, am I wrong in thinking that Leverkusen are not managed by anyone, and should be considered one of the unmanaged teams?

Is this still allowing new people to join?

If so I'd definitely give it a go

OK, I'm pretty much giving up on this WiFi... Any potential transfers I'm negotiating; The final price I've offered is as far as I will go. Ill give confirmation to that. As for incomings... Simeone better do good

Hey everyone, sorry I've not been replying to your private messages or not posting, have been travelling all day yesterday and quite busy today. Travelling again to meet family tomorrow so I might not be able to post anything until I've settled down again or in 2 days :( hope it's not a huge deal and that you'll all stick around for the end of the transfer window and the first few updates of season 3! Btw, window will end tomorrow at 12pm GMT :)

Hey everyone, sorry I've not been replying to your private messages or not posting, have been travelling all day yesterday and quite busy today. Travelling again to meet family tomorrow so I might not be able to post anything until I've settled down again or in 2 days :( hope it's not a huge deal and that you'll all stick around for the end of the transfer window and the first few updates of season 3! Btw, window will end tomorrow at 12pm GMT :)

When do we find out what perks we got? Just obviously if I get a financial one it'll change the players I go for in the window :p

Hey guys, just wanna let you know I'll be joining the game and will be controlling Napoli. :)

I'll post a Transfer List at some point in the next 12-15 hours, but essentially everyone's available for the right price.

When do we find out what perks we got? Just obviously if I get a financial one it'll change the players I go for in the window :p

Here:

50 million - 1 - Hbg
Free transfer - 2 - Matt419
Wonder kid - 3 - Linecoigne1998
Wonder kid - 4 - MrWisdoman
100 million - 5 - Termijn
Add 5 PA to a player - 6 - AW190
Block a player from any in-game transfers - 7 - lewie100
Guaranteed transfer - 8 - webby1999
50 million - 9 - Batajakiller
100 million - 10 - Znik
Reverse manager made transfer - 11- KillerRoo
Add 5 CA to a player - 12 - Telstar

If I've forgotten anyone, please let me know soon so I can fix that and get you a perk. Whoever didn't give me a number just got a random perk by the way

Do you have a player who is being tracked by other teams in game and you don't want them to go?

Then feel free to place a bid on my perk, 'Block a player from any in-game transfers'!

This perk is clear, it protects a player from any transfers at all in game, meaning you can keep that vital player who is wanted by 5-6 clubs!

Accepting bids now!

Free transfer, interesting... Let's find who the most expensive lower league player is :p

Do you have a player who is being tracked by other teams in game and you don't want them to go?

Then feel free to place a bid on my perk, 'Block a player from any in-game transfers'!

This perk is clear, it protects a player from any transfers at all in game, meaning you can keep that vital player who is wanted by 5-6 clubs!

Accepting bids now!

SLB Needs

Quality CM - Willing to pay 30-40m Euros + Andreas Samaris

Younger Quality GK - Willing to pay 30-40m Euros

Younger Quality CB - Willing to pay 30-40m Euros

(No, I don't want any of your players Hbg)

Here:

50 million - 1 - Hbg
Free transfer - 2 - Matt419
Wonder kid - 3 - Linecoigne1998
Wonder kid - 4 - MrWisdoman
100 million - 5 - Termijn
Add 5 PA to a player - 6 - AW190
Block a player from any in-game transfers - 7 - lewie100
Guaranteed transfer - 8 - webby1999
50 million - 9 - Batajakiller
100 million - 10 - Znik
Reverse manager made transfer - 11- KillerRoo
Add 5 CA to a player - 12 - Telstar

If I've forgotten anyone, please let me know soon so I can fix that and get you a perk. Whoever didn't give me a number just got a random perk by the way

I didnt get one. :(

View attachment 135163
Corinthians Transfer Listed Players

Cassio - GK
Fee - 8,000,000

Wilfried Bony - CF
Fee - 15,000,000
Limited playing time off the bench behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic, was still able to get 6 goals. Currently on international duty, 14 goals in 12 appearances for his country. Good speed, strong and **** of a finisher.

*** All fees Negotiable ***

I'm sure I'll be needing that. Seeing how managers could get rid of some players. How would I use it though?

Sorry I forgot, what info do i have to give to you to make the wonderkid?