FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Hey mate. i sold Van Der Wiel to Bayern for €13m and Schweinsteiger to Napoli for €5m. You need to put those in :)

(To be fair though I may have forgotten to PM you about those sales... :p)
My bad! I put the Schweinsteiger deal in but forgot about Van der Wiel. Will update that in the game save and start simulating now :)

Too bad I missed out on two of my transfers :/

On the bright side we should have enough depth and will have heaps to spend in January for my first full window :D

Been a busy week but coming back from holiday tomorrow so should have plenty of updates for you guys then. Sorry about that, will try to update today if I have time.

Been a busy week but coming back from holiday tomorrow so should have plenty of updates for you guys then. Sorry about that, will try to update today if I have time.

No worries man, just didn't want the story to drop off! Really enjoying it, and seems like people have kept active in the windows!

Also, can you guys all look at the game save and check your teams to see if I've missed out on any transfers from the previous transfer window? I know that Corinthians for example made an offer for a youth player that ManCity had bought in the winter transfer window last season but I forgot to make the move in-game so that's why he's now at ManCity (since I made all the transfers I missed out on in the previous window).

We start by losing to Napoli at home (**** you Malcom!) and then go on to crush the rest of the teams! Massive wins away at Bayern and at home to Barca! Go on Juve, keep it up!

We start by losing to Napoli at home (**** you Malcom!) and then go on to crush the rest of the teams! Massive wins away at Bayern and at home to Barca! Go on Juve, keep it up!

Ahahaha, Malcom you legend :p

Of course Ozil scores against us...

I still can't believe my first manager decided to sell him after the first season. still gutted about it. (6)

On another note, Corinthians doing what they do best. Winning :)

Gonna try putting out two updates today, been busy with my Watford save but I've already got October and November done, just need to post it and simulate December! :)

Top of the league! And beating Lewie is always a bonus :D

That was a terrible update, bring on the transfer window