FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Oh btw, for those of you who got the wonder kid perk, just PM me with some basic information about the player you want to create (position (max of 2 natural positions), name, nationality, weight, height, favoured personal/clubs, ect.) so I can make the player you want :)

Wonderkid.... surely someone will snap him up before he gets to his full potential. Any way to put in a 100,000,000 transfer clause somewhere? :)

Wonderkid.... surely someone will snap him up before he gets to his full potential. Any way to put in a 100,000,000 transfer clause somewhere? :)
That can be an option yes, we'd have to see with the other people who currently have wonder kids though (myself, MrWisdoman and Hbg I believe) to make sure they're okay with that too. Other chairmen, what do you think?

That can be an option yes, we'd have to see with the other people who currently have wonder kids though (myself, MrWisdoman and Hbg I believe) to make sure they're okay with that too. Other chairmen, what do you think?
Inbox is full!

Yeah I think wonder kids should definitely have a high release clause. Like 100m. Would suck for you to lose your wobderkid.

Also, United open for business! Make offers and I'll make a transfer list today or tomorrow :)

Bayern are willing to sell:

Zeca (LB, £3m)
Gregory van der Wiel (RB, £3m)
Holger Badstuber (DC, £5m)
Remy Cabella (LM/CAM, £10m)

Looking for a world class CM. That is all.

Yeah I think wonder kids should definitely have a high release clause. Like 100m. Would suck for you to lose your wobderkid.

Also, United open for business! Make offers and I'll make a transfer list today or tomorrow :)
Release your transfer list today since the transfer window ends today :D

15 minutes left in the transfer window but I'll announce this now anyway, you will have a second chance at making transfers during the joker transfer window which starts in 15 minutes and will end at 12pm GMT TOMORROW (23rd August). :)

Arsenal transfer list

Petr Cech 2mill
- Perfect Gk for many teams in the league with over 544 games for his respective clubs and 145 caps for his nation

David Ospina - free
A good back up keeper

Benjamin Stambouli- free
Never hit his potential but still a good player

Mathieu Debuchy- 2mill
42 Caps for france what a player

Nacho Monreal- free
No words can describe this player

Antonio Valencia- 100k
Flop signing needs to reinvent his career

David Luiz- 2 milll
at the age of 31 still got verry good physicals for a center back

Per Mertesacker free
A slower david luiz

Danny Welbeck- 500k
Would be solid striker for many teams but not getting played for arsenal

Serge Gnabry- loan or 6mill
Good german winger

**** it, missed the start of the season by a few days. Sign me up for the next one, though.

As the transfers are yet to be announced, will the second chance window be extended a bit? Won't really be a "second chance" window if it closes before the first one is announced :p

As the transfers are yet to be announced, will the second chance window be extended a bit? Won't really be a "second chance" window if it closes before the first one is announced :p
Makes sense, I'll post the transfers today and give you until 5pm GMT TODAY for the second chance window