FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

If we get relegated, we get the chose from the 3 teams that have gone up?
You're correct, whoever gets the best finish from the relegated teams will get to choose first from the 3 teams that go up (so imagine I finish 16th and you finish 17th, I would choose first, you second and then whoever's 18th would choose 3rd to make it fair) :)

You're correct, whoever gets the best finish from the relegated teams will get to choose first from the 3 teams that go up (so imagine I finish 16th and you finish 17th, I would choose first, you second and then whoever's 18th would choose 3rd to make it fair) :)

You didn't do the Douglas Costa transfer from Bayern to United mate :)

You didn't do the Douglas Costa transfer from Bayern to United mate :)
I thought our balance seemed a bit low? :P Also, did I calculate the transfer fees wrong? Because you seem to have increased all of them from what I sent you - I did it based off of the 1.5 X their value which it says on the first page.

I thought our balance seemed a bit low? :P Also, did I calculate the transfer fees wrong? Because you seem to have increased all of them from what I sent you - I did it based off of the 1.5 X their value which it says on the first page.
From what I remember you sent them in pounds and I've been using euros which would explain why they're all more expensive.

View attachment 137169August/September update

​Match day 1

View attachment 137168
​Match day 2

View attachment 137167
Match day 3

View attachment 137166
Match day 4

View attachment 137165
Match day 5

View attachment 137164
Table

View attachment 137163
Player stats

View attachment 137162
View attachment 137161
View attachment 137160
GAME SAVE: AUGUST-SEPTEMBER 2015

I can start simulating October and November and get another update out today if anyone wants, to be honest I'm just excited about this and just want to see how the first season will end already!

Last edited:
Well, we're not last?

Great win vs Chelsea, but should really be beating Sevilla. Ola John doing great!

Top already :D

P.S. Znik doing badly for chairman game so far :P

I'm all for more updates, as long as we keep winning :P

View attachment 137104
October/November update

Match day 6

View attachment 137103
​Match day 7

View attachment 137102
Match day 8

View attachment 137101
Match day 9

View attachment 137100
Match day 10

View attachment 137099
Match day 11

View attachment 137098View attachment 137097
Match day 12

View attachment 137095
Table

View attachment 137094
Player stats

View attachment 137093
View attachment 137092
View attachment 137090
GAME SAVE: OCTOBER-NOVEMBER

This is just getting more and more exciting isn't it! Next update will come out tomorrow, more likely to be just December and the awards like Ballon D'Or, Team of the Year, ect. By the way, is there anything specific you'd want me to add to these updates? Like specific stats or anything? If so, you guys should let me know.

I didn't expect to do very well with Sevilla but was not expecting to be in relegation zone already! :@

Back