FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Frankie unless Frankie can play before 12:30 today I'm going to have to withdraw because I'm busy all weekend, sorry.

Will see what I can do mate.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Scott 1-2 Alex
Alex 5-4 Scott

90th minute in the 2nd leg Scott was 4-3 up and going through, thank god for Torres :wub:

Managed to get the game done with Frankie

Frankie 1 - 4 Craven
Craven 0 - 3 Frankie

I was awful second game and Frankie could of had 7, very lucky to go through on away goals.

I'll try and get on mate, getting busy with it being nearer my girlfriends birthday. I can try for 6ish.

Neither me or Wes seem to have the time to do this so a fair outcome seems a tie. Well played mate and sorry we couldn't get it done.

What happened to you agreeing to half 9 tonight lol? I mean there is no rush, we're not holding anyone up here.

Can't have a final end in a draw, it's not natural.

No I made that comment before agreeing to half 9 lol.

Half 9 it is :)

Ah right, didn't look at the post time, derp.

Happens to the best of us big man.

Alex 5 - 1 Craven

GG bud. Scoreline flatters though, if it wasn't for the lucky goal to go 3-1 I wouldn't of had to press so hard, at 4-1 I gave up. Well done mate.

Alex 5 - 1 Craven

GG bud. Scoreline flatters though, if it wasn't for the lucky goal to go 3-1 I wouldn't of had to press so hard, at 4-1 I gave up. Well done mate.

Well played buddy, the scoreline definitely flatters. I was fortunate to win that one, looking at the match stats after it appeared that a draw would have been fair. Sorry :S ha

Status
Not open for further replies.