FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sames, gonna finish this and Jossh's tournament (if even that finishes) then knock the rest on the head, losing the will to play head to head games, clubs is the fun part of FIFA 10 now.

I think I'm just going to give up on FIFA10 after this tournament.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:58 AM ----------

Has Luke been on XBL recently? If he is on today can you tell him I'll play him later. Have left a few VM's on here but no response.

Also waiting for the game to be played between Frankie and Magiboy as well.

If I've not received results today I am going to restructure the semi final.

Magicboy 0-0 Frankie
Frankie 4-2 Magicboy

:) played mate, good games.

lol, it was one of the most wanked matches ive ever played. I couldnt take anything serious after my two goals. but congrates, it was your win :$

Alex says:

'cant get hold of luke either despite leaving him 2 vm's and 2pm's about our semi, if he hasnt answered by 6 im gonna play scott in our quarter final so i dont get a bye'.

:)

Alex says in response to Luke:

'i have football then, will you be on after half 8 mate?'

I will be on at 9, gotta watch Waterloo Road :)

Alex says in response to Luke:

'Good lad, be on then'

I hate being a messenger XD

Made a thread in Premium Members lounge with a picture of tumbleweed as the OP.

I'm baaaack :) Sorry about not getting our game done yesterday Luke, I was on XBL but you werent there? Come on lets get it done as the semi's are to be done Friday and Saturday in time for a final on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Luke - Will be on from 4:30 later.

I apologise aswell Alex, I had a powercut so had no way of contacting you. I will be available from after 6 till 8 depending on what time I have dinner

Will play at 6:40ish mate

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:14 PM ----------

Hi Luke, if we dont get our game done by half 5 tonight I am gonna have to ask Scott or someone to flip a coin to see who goes through as the draw for the semi finals is to be made at 6. Lemme know asap. Cheers

Will play at 6:40ish mate

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:14 PM ----------

Hi Luke, if we dont get our game done by half 5 tonight I am gonna have to ask Scott or someone to flip a coin to see who goes through as the draw for the semi finals is to be made at 6. Lemme know asap. Cheers

I would flip a coin and get Scott is through ;)

I am available now Alex, sorry for any inconvienience by not playing yet, first week of sixth form has been more hectic than I had imagined :S

Alex 2-2 Luke
Luke 1-5 Alex

Not sure how that second game was 5-1 :S Well played mate

And Scott has taken Dunc's place in the semi's, so semi-final line up is: Alex, Craven, Frankie, Scott. Draw made after I've had a shower.

Semi Final Draw

Craven V Frankie
Scott V Alex

Games to be played over two legs. Must be completed by Sunday at noon. Final will be played Sunday evening at around 7:30PM.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:40 PM ----------

Just over 24 hours to do the games gents.

Then Frankie unless Frankie can play before 12:30 today I'm going to have to withdraw because I'm busy all weekend, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.