FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Scott just played.

Scott 2 - 4 Me
Me 7 - 0 Scott

Was good games, I scored a 40 yard free kick in the 1st game, and then a 45 yard free kick in the 2nd game. Scott had more shots than me in both games, but his finishing was woeful. :) Good game buddy.

I got prawned

I got prawned

True.

Small problem though,I move house tomorrow, and may be without internet / Xbox Live for a week or so, if I am not back for the final day of the deadline, would Scott be able to go through instead of me, I would hate to give someone a bye in the Semi final and I think Scott was unlucky today, with the finishing problems he was having.

If you know a date that the Semi finals will be needed to be played by, I will try and make sure I have internet by then, or atleast get on a xbox that's connected to play my games. :)

True.

Small problem though,I move house tomorrow, and may be without internet / Xbox Live for a week or so, if I am not back for the final day of the deadline, would Scott be able to go through instead of me, I would hate to give someone a bye in the Semi final and I think Scott was unlucky today, with the finishing problems he was having.

If you know a date that the Semi finals will be needed to be played by, I will try and make sure I have internet by then, or atleast get on a xbox that's connected to play my games. :)

No problem mate, the Quarter Finals are to be played by Wednesday then the two semi-finals I want done by Saturday so the final can be played on Sunday. Any problems with this let me know :)

I will let you know by friday, if I cant play, meaning scott can play the game on Friday night / Sat. :)

I will let you know by friday, if I cant play, meaning scott can play the game on Friday night / Sat. :)

Brilliant, thanks a lot buddy :) Some very good semi finals could be on the cards, all the big guns ;)

Ooooh no, if I'm not getting a bye neither is Scott :D He should play the next best 3rd place if Dunc can't make it lol

Ooooh no, if I'm not getting a bye neither is Scott :D He should play the next best 3rd place if Dunc can't make it lol

Way to confuse me Wes!! We'll cross that bridge when/if we get there ;)

I should be able to play, but if not, we need a back up plan, aka scott.

Tbf me playing vs you might aswell be a bye :mad:

Either way, you owe me for letting you back in.

MSN, webcam, no holds barred good old-fashioned internet *** later.

Ronan 3 - 1 Craven
Craven 5 - 2 Ronan

I'm through 6 - 5 on agg.

Yea it was, second leg I cheesed the **** out of him though. I said pre match if he used long pass to shoot I'd do it back. Had/still got a massive headache throughout the game so I was glad when it finished, gonna go get my head down.

Great games Wes. When Terry hit the bar in the 85min :'(. Anyway you deserved to win :).

i am quite happy to play Ronan or who ever goes out in the 1/8. anyway dunc will be ready by then, So no real problems.

I'm just ******* about Scott, not bothered if you go through mate :)

I'm just ******* about Scott, not bothered if you go through mate :)

I got prawned by Dunc, so the way i was shooting this morning Even curt would of prawned me. tbh, i am taking a break from fifa tournys i reckon until 11 comes out, just clubs clubs clubs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.