FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it looks like you've managed to round up reliable people Alex, never played with iNickStuff and AdzKing but they have made great effort to start tournaments so I'm sure they will not let anyone down in this.

That was the aim of the game, I'd rather take the extra time finding reliable players than accepting the first Tom, **** or Harry that posts on the thread (Scott aside) so yeah hopefully this one will get done.

And yeah AdkZing and iNickStuff are good, reliable guys so I'm certain they won't let anyone down.

That was the aim of the game, I'd rather take the extra time finding reliable players than accepting the first Tom, **** or Harry that posts on the thread (Scott aside) so yeah hopefully this one will get done.

And yeah AdkZing and iNickStuff are good, reliable guys so I'm certain they won't let anyone down.

I not the one with nearly 10,000 comments., *cough* Max *Cough*

go for it. seems all the best teams are taken though.

GT - Frankieeeee

Fiorentina ;)

Ill join GT- SR3ENAN - Celtic

Thanks for showing an interest mate, however as stated in the OP premium members are given priority so I have placed you on the 'back up' list which is in the opening post. Should we not fill all of the spaces within the next 24 hours then you are in Shay Given.

go for it. seems all the best teams are taken though.

GT - Frankieeeee

Fiorentina ;)

You're in Frankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Im in.
GT: lynel kitambala

Cardozo is ready (Benfica) :)

You're in mate.

Shay you're in also.

Only need one more player.

Last edited:

Draw for group stages to be made now.

By the way, are we allowed to do transfers so I will have Ibra and Robinho at AC Milan?

If we do transfers, I get Toure, Silva etc etc.

Win.

Group A
Max - Maxx xD - Man City
Craven - Samehead - Man United
Luke - Tonka121 - Inter Milan
Shay Given - SR3ENAN - Celtic

Group B
Frankie - Frankieeeee - Fiorentina
Ronan - Ronaseal - Chelsea
Scott - buttonscott - Real Madrid
pokerjoker_num10 - oxpokerjokerxo - Juventus

Group C
Magiboy - lynel kitambala - Benfica
iNickStuff - iNickStuff - Bayern Munich
Dunc - Spandex Police - Arsenal
Nathan - NaThAnB96 - AC Milan

Group D
Joshh - Jr FuzzyWuzzle - Barcelona
Alex - BigAl241 - Liverpool
AdzkingIV - Uk II A d A m x - Huddersfield
Nubikal - Nubikal - AS Roma

GROUP STAGE GAMES TO BE COMPLETED BY SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER AT 20:00. PLEASE PM ME RESULTS AND IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE YOUR GAMES.

Op has been updated with this information.

Last edited:
Group B looks quite hard..

As for my group, I dont expect to qualify :$ I'll play now/after my dinner if anyone wants to.

Those of you querying about the transfer update, please choose in poll and whatever is winning at midnight is what we shall use.

we dont play with transferupdated squads right?

Status
Not open for further replies.