FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group C looks hard, I am fudged. Although knowing Dunc he will be having a bad day so i may have a chance...

Having looked at the poll for now and understanding the need to get games done, I have decided that:

NO TRANSFER UPDATE IS TO BE USED.

Got a pretty hard group tbh. Magiboy is really good, and so is Nathan, don't think I have ever played Nick, so should be some good games in our group. :) I will be available to play at about 7.30 till midnight, or anytime in the day tomorrow/thursday/friday. I have you all added on Live so will just play you when ever you want :)

Group C looks hard, I am fudged. Although knowing Dunc he will be having a bad day so i may have a chance...

I have been having a proper **** week on fifa, and have broken 2 xbox controllers from being so infuriated with it, hence why I am only playing in this competition and no others :) I suggest I wont be hard to beat.

Got a pretty hard group tbh. Magiboy is really good, and so is Nathan, don't think I have ever played Nick, so should be some good games in our group. :) I will be available to play at about 7.30 till midnight, or anytime in the day tomorrow/thursday/friday. I have you all added on Live so will just play you when ever you want :)

Tbh all of the groups are very difficult, everyone here is a good FIFA player so should be a good tournament :)

Having looked at the poll for now and understanding the need to get games done, I have decided that:

NO TRANSFER UPDATE IS TO BE USED.

Well I'm definately ****** now. Dunc's attack will destory my slow defence.

My xbox is still ****** guys, but hopefully ill fixed it too tomorrow or thursday :)

Just remember, in the group stages, you are playing two games - A home and away leg.

Just played Max, and now realised we have to play each other twice :$

Luke 2-1 Max from the first, good game, I kept bricking it everytime I got near your goal though :$

Again Luke 2-1 Max.

He deserved at least a draw out of that one, great games mate :)

Fiorentina 1-1 Chelsea

Fiorentina 3-1 Chelsea

Fiorentina 2-2 R. Madrid

Thanks guys, good efforts being made so far. Keep the results coming.

Again Luke 2-1 Max.

He deserved at least a draw out of that one, great games mate :)
Played mate, took your chances in the end and I didnt, guess that teaches me not to put Wayne Bridge on a line ever again for free kicks :)

**** sake I hate Fifa.

Dunc (Arsenal) 4 - 3 (AC Milan) Nathan
Dunc (Arsenal 6 - 5 (AC Milan) Nathan

Me (Arsenal) 4 - 3 Nathan (Milan)
Me (Arsenal) 6 - 5 Nathan (Milan)

Both good games, could have drawn both. Well played.

****** ****, good games lads.

I went 3-0 up in the 1st, and 4-1 up in the 2nd, but each time, my Fifa retardation kicked in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.