FIFA11 Xbox 360 Tournament

Just played mine and JK's first match. Gonna play the other one later.

Manchester United 1-2 Palermo

Uhm,

Miccoli and Pastore were the scorers for me
Wayne Rooney for JK.

Just had a random friendly with Nathan

Stoke 3-3 Malaga, Stoke won on pens :p but Nathan managed to get both his CBs sent off.

Just played our Second Game with JK.

Won 1-0 despite him Dominating pretty much the whole game.

Pastore is beast. :D

Nathan (Malaga) 1 - 2 Tiraths (Inter Milan)
Tiraths (Inter Milan) 1 - 2 (Malaga) Nathan

I want to kill J Cesar after that 2nd game... well done though

I assume I'm now too late with this, but my GT is Diego Tristan 1 if I can still join.

Keeps the results coming lads, good so far.

Thanks

(Inter) Me 1-1 Giggles (Madrid)
Me 0-1 Giggles

Didn't actually check the match stats, but i had about 60% possession in both games, and at least 15 shots in both. Aswell as Julio Cesar, I'm adding I Casillas to the list of people I'm gona kill :'(

Well done for grinding out the result though :p

(Inter) Me 1-1 Giggles (Madrid)
Me 0-1 Giggles

Didn't actually check the match stats, but i had about 60% possession in both games, and at least 15 shots in both. Aswell as Julio Cesar, I'm adding I Casillas to the list of people I'm gona kill :'(

Well done for grinding out the result though :p
Very good matches- Not sure how I didn't lose, or concede in that 2nd one! Casillas must of been taking steroids, I was a very lucky boy. You played some good football, and I was left defending for my life at times.

Good Games :)

Liverpool 3-2 Stoke City

Stoke City 2-2 Liverpool

Good game by Pricey. I am abysmal at keeping leads though.

Liverpool 3-2 Stoke City

Stoke City 2-2 Liverpool

Good game by Pricey. I am abysmal at keeping leads though.

Yeah it was a good game. Should never have started Jones in the second game, he missed so many sitters. Reina was so good it was annoying. By the way if I were you, before you play the other two I'd download the updates, was sort of annoying to have Torres score like 5 goals against me :p

Yeah it was a good game. Should never have started Jones in the second game, he missed so many sitters. Reina was so good it was annoying. By the way if I were you, before you play the other two I'd download the updates, was sort of annoying to have Torres score like 5 goals against me :p

I apologise for that. I should have updated. It wasn't fair on you. Again, sorry.

Luke 4-1 Kelanf7

Thought we had to play twice though?

Awww mann played 2 matches with Alex as wrong team XD. Problem with being in too many Tourneys XD what A ****** I am!