FIFA11 Xbox 360 Tournament

I apologise for that. I should have updated. It wasn't fair on you. Again, sorry.

Nah don't worry at all mate. It's only a fun tournament and I'm Stoke City (and Jay Pricey).. that's a lose lose situation right there, not expecting to take this tournament by storm.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Stoke 0-5 Bolton
Bolton 2-3 Stoke

grrrr forgot about this :(, will try and get alot of games done tonight

Well done lads, 25% of group games played so far. Keep it up gents :)

Me 2-1 Bigjgar

Rooney Hernandez and Aguero for him. Only played one of my matches with him ATM.

Luke (Auxurre) 0-0 Alex (Marseille)

Luke 2-3 Alex

You were the better player throughout, and even though i was slightly unlucky not to get an equaliser in the 2nd match, you deserved to win both matches in truth. Good games mate

Luke (Auxurre) 0-0 Alex (Marseille)

Luke 2-3 Alex

You were the better player throughout, and even though i was slightly unlucky not to get an equaliser in the 2nd match, you deserved to win both matches in truth. Good games mate

Good games as always mate, I'd say the two results were about fair tbh. Well played :)

P.S - Wiping Remy out whilst he was 1 on 1 and not even getting a booking. Tut tut ;)

Good games as always mate, I'd say the two results were about fair tbh. Well played :)

P.S - Wiping Remy out whilst he was 1 on 1 and not even getting a booking. Tut tut ;)

They need to fix that, Goalies can do anything on this game outside the box and get away with it ;)

Sorry i quit, but i have had enough of Auxurre. They are completely useless

Luke 3-3 Aldo kemp

Luke 0-3 Aldo Kemp

Sorry i quit, but i have had enough of Auxurre. They are completely useless

Luke 3-3 Aldo kemp

Luke 0-3 Aldo Kemp

Lmao ^ XD no problem mate. Arshavins goal sealed the win with a great goal. :p

guys in my group, i'll be online between 3 an half 5 tomorrow if anyone wants to play our games, nightshift this weekend, finish on monday so will have free time monday to wednesday if u wanna arrange the games for a specific time

Liverpool 1-2 Barcelona

Barcelona 3-3 Liverpool

Unlucky to lose in the first game, but a great comeback in the second leg from two goals down to draw 3-3 was just a magical feeling.

I guess that's why the call Liverpool the Comeback Kings.

Ryanz XD (Barca) 2-0 iNickStuff(Liv)

RyanzXD (Barca) 3-3 iNickStuff (Liv)

Good games Nick!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Liverpool 1-2 Barcelona

Barcelona 3-3 Liverpool

Unlucky to lose in the first game, but a great comeback in the second leg from two goals down to draw 3-3 was just a magical feeling.

I guess that's why the call Liverpool the Comeback Kings.

Aye! You were unlucky not to win the second match, suarez hit the post, rolled across the line and hit the other post before i scrambled clear. Great matches!

Bolton 2-0 Liverpool
Bolton 2-2 Liverpool

Bolton 2-0 Liverpool
Bolton 2-2 Liverpool

I forgot to say good game. I found myself quite angered at some of the things in the second match, but nonetheless, this group is tough.

Well played pal.

Any more results guys?

Alex i'll be on from about 8 onwards if you want to play our games "Again" :p

Any chance you could show us the tables as they stand?

Alex i'll be on from about 8 onwards if you want to play our games "Again" :p

Might be on after 8 yeah :)

Any chance you could show us the tables as they stand?

Spreadsheet is at work mate. Will post it tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:32 PM ----------

Sorry about lack of updates lads, have been rushed off my feet. Will be on from 6:20 tonight. Remember all games need to be done by close of play. Thanks