Boys, link to new version doesn't work. Can you reload it?

Thats some good going that! Lol now have no idea :)) Leipzig, Dortmund, Lever.

By by the way sorry for earlier! Was a bit harsh. Just let people enjoy the game and post there success big or small team. I do agree though more info SS would be better.
no probs at all man, sure thing will do, just wanted to get more content and help out the community :) yeah Bundesliga is a great challenge as Bayern is really tough! they got 80+ points every season

Using V1 in Romanian Second League with FC BRASOV
1st place at the end of the season

View attachment 113382

Now the difficult part will start, i have no money to buy players( 0 euros ) & keep the team in the first league.
This is gonna be the big test for this tactic, gonna need all the luck in the world!

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- moved the D-Line by one notch higher

- tweaked the closing down settings of DL/DR positions

Guys, I gave the new settings an extreme test and didn't notice any issue in the defense but the attack improved so I recommend go for it.

Hey TFF,

It would be great if you could upload filters

Thanks! :)

I'm testing the tactics and liking what I see.

The question is: When I have a player expelled, what should I do? What did I do in the tactic - figure below?

Take STCL ?
View attachment 113366

Guys, I've added Filters to the OP

I'm testing the tactics and liking what I see.

The question is: When I have a player expelled, what should I do? What did I do in the tactic - figure below?

remove the right striker and move the left striker to the center

Last edited:
Thats sounds great actually. Thanks mate. Plus they have some good players still.

How are you finding this tactic mate? I've been trying to get that crazy 433 to work but tbh id rather use a tactic that has a more conventional formation

How are you finding this tactic mate? I've been trying to get that crazy 433 to work but tbh id rather use a tactic that has a more conventional formation
Tbh mate I've not played much with this. Had mixed results so far as Dortmund.

Alright, that's fair. I guess ill keep looking a round then for something more balanced.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- moved the D-Line by one notch higher

- tweaked the closing down settings of DL/DR positions

Guys, I gave the new settings an extreme test and didn't notice any issue in the defense but the attack improved so I recommend go for it.

the same OIs as for V1?

TFF, I also think that the tactic with Wide Midfielders is better than the tactic with Inside Forwards, I'm the WMs tactics with Liverpool and it's going great. :)

fl1.png

fl2.png

fl3.png
You got a pic of your teams players league stats pal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is it normal that the mentality of the overload tactic is not overload but normal ?
Thanks