hey tff, mate, if u have neymar and griezmann in your team? would u play neymar as a striker and griezmann as ml?

hye mate,

I would play Neymar at ML position and Griezman at STCL/STCR positions but they both would do great at ML and STCL/STCR positions.

my manu under 18 just won the UEFA youth league final

06c19-3b5f67f3-a92b-4432-8406-b19652eaa289.png

Is there a quick way to tick "Ease off tackles" in game on players that get yellow?

Is there a quick way to tick "Ease off tackles" in game on players that get yellow?

when your player gets a yellow card in the game, go to players and then choose the player with the yellow card and tick ease of tackles

Friends, mediafire doesn't work several days for me. Can you reupload base V1 tactic. Thanks.

Hello. Firstly thank you for this tactic. I think best ever fm 2017. But I dont know How can I do about opposition Instructions? I havent seen it didnt open.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- moved the D-Line by one notch higher

- tweaked the closing down settings of DL/DR positions

Guys, I gave the new settings an extreme test and didn't notice any issue in the defense but the attack improved so I recommend go for it.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to share his/her totally underdog team results here?.

Thank you.

not everyone has the time to invest in a lower league long-term save.im playing with mk dons and have played 15 league games in season 1 but its taken a week lol.i have a job and 4 kids so time is precious.We are all different and should be allowed to play as we wish.If you dont like what someone has posted you have the option to move on,go to another site or thread.Save the negative enrgy and let people choose which team and league to play in.I dont celebrate xmas but wish all those thatdo a good one
I completely agree but posting screenshots doesn't help anyone! It's how you play the game that brings results, posting screenshots doesnt help the community particularly with overpowered teams like Man Utd. I disagree if you lose with Man Utd then you are a rubbish manager, it's not plug and play anymore!

I completely agree but posting screenshots doesn't help anyone! It's how you play the game that brings results, posting screenshots doesnt help the community particularly with overpowered teams like Man Utd. I disagree if you lose with Man Utd then you are a rubbish manager, it's not plug and play anymore!
Prople post screenshots to show there success using this tactic big or small team. If people want help then just ask a ****** question! Everyone is sound on here and will help anyone if they know the answer.

Prople post screenshots to show there success using this tactic big or small team. If people want help then just ask a ****** question! Everyone is sound on here and will help anyone if they know the answer.
It's not "success" with Man Utd...

haha dude, what is your problem? do u think that if someone will post results with a small team then i will download this tactic or any other tactic just beacuse he posted a good results? no i will not, beacuse this game is so random. i dont care with which team people play, i will like every post no matter if its a small team or a big team.

haha dude, what is your problem? do u think that if someone will post results with a small team then i will download this tactic or any other tactic just beacuse he posted a good results? no i will not, beacuse this game is so random. i dont care with which team people play, i will like every post no matter if its a small team or a big team.
And so it seems I didn't know this forum was about liking posts, anyways many people agree that FM17 has gone tougher, and thus it would be great to find how various users play and use the tactic instead of just spamming screenshots.

And so it seems I didn't know this forum was about liking posts, anyways many people agree that FM17 has gone tougher, and thus it would be great to find how various users play and use the tactic instead of just spamming screenshots.

and i see people here playing with a small teams and they are having a great sucsses, and btw mate here is a tip for u, if dont like my post u can ignore me. happy holidays man.