guys who score more goal for the ml or the mr?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- moved the D-Line by one notch higher

- tweaked the closing down settings of DL/DR positions

Guys, I gave the new settings an extreme test and didn't notice any issue in the defense but the attack improved so I recommend go for it.

Could someone upload V2 here?

is it just me or is this very similar to the vortex tactic , a lot of the same player roles, same team instructions

tff its a good idea these tweaks make also in vortex? tell us ur opinion

zlatan for the last time

06c19-14251ac3-7d58-4dc1-9242-77500c28354e.png

Prople post screenshots to show there success using this tactic big or small team. If people want help then just ask a ****** question! Everyone is sound on here and will help anyone if they know the answer.

Depends on the amount they post, it got waaay out of hand at one point last year. It was getting to a screenshot of every game in the season every 3-5 posts rather than the fixtures/results list at the halfway or end of season.

Its calmed down a lot this year. A standard team squad view showing the key stat/game % apps goals etc, and a results list will prob be a better idea, with a note of the tweaks if any, you had to make.

Just about to start my season with NYCFC with this.. :) Should be good as TTFs always are.

Good tactic but could be boring to watch at times. May be because I'm used to playn with itsZidan 5-2-3. All action!!!!

Nice job though

Depends on the amount they post, it got waaay out of hand at one point last year. It was getting to a screenshot of every game in the season every 3-5 posts rather than the fixtures/results list at the halfway or end of season.

Its calmed down a lot this year. A standard team squad view showing the key stat/game % apps goals etc, and a results list will prob be a better idea, with a note of the tweaks if any, you had to make.

Just about to start my season with NYCFC with this.. :) Should be good as TTFs always are.
Yeah last year was insane the worst since I've been on FM Base! Agree people should defo post more results/ player info. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun save :) just thinking about starting with someone like Spurs/Saints/Everton not sure?

Right guys. Done with my Utd save after 6 successful seasons winning 7 trophies in the last 3 :) want a new challenge and some advice! Which would be the better save. Dortmund to overcome the mighty Bayern or Atletico to try and dominate in Spain? :)

Right guys. Done with my Utd save after 6 successful seasons winning 7 trophies in the last 3 :) want a new challenge and some advice! Which would be the better save. Dortmund to overcome the mighty Bayern or Atletico to try and dominate in Spain? :)

dortmund would be nice

Dortmund! build around passlack, weigl, ginter, dembele, mor, pulisic. Could be fun!

Cheers mate! Was leaning towards them.

Leverusen, the almost champions of 1997 to 2002 & 2010 (2nd place every year) ,

Get Berbatov back in on a free and on the staff...

Remove the former team nickname - "Neverkusen" and go dominate.... :)

Leverusen, the almost champions of 1997 to 2002 & 2010 (2nd place every year) ,

Get Berbatov back in on a free and on the staff...

Remove the former team nickname - "Neverkusen" and go dominate.... :)
Thats sounds great actually. Thanks mate. Plus they have some good players still.

Red Bull Leipzig! just finished 3rd season won league 3 times in a row, twice german cup, haven't won CL (final and semis till now)

what is their transfer budget in the first season?

Red Bull Leipzig! just finished 3rd season won league 3 times in a row, twice german cup, haven't won CL (final and semis till now)
Thats some good going that! Lol now have no idea :)) Leipzig, Dortmund, Lever.

By by the way sorry for earlier! Was a bit harsh. Just let people enjoy the game and post there success big or small team. I do agree though more info SS would be better.