Filippo Selva: Fiorentino's finest

November Update

November Update
November was a great month in terms of football, we won all our games except for a 2-2 draw at away to San Marino, my old club. Chiacchio got an impressive 5 goals in 5 games even though he only scored in two of them! The flashy striker ripped Bassano apart in the first game of the month, banging in 4 goals and he is now 4th on the competitions scoring chart with his partner Giorgio Noviello in 5th place. Noviello is also in great form and has the most assists in the league.
Results

Lucchese 5-1 Bassano
Chiacchio x4
Tricarico

Colligiana 1-2 Lucchese
Kras x2

Lucchese 1-0 Itala
Tricarico
Valverde s/o

San Marino 2-2 Lucchese
Chiacchio
Agostini

Lucchese 3-0 Nocerina
De Vitis
Venturelli
Aguilar
Well an incredible month sees us remain top of the league, a good gap above 2nd place Fano. It's starting to become an incredible season for my very first season of management and it looks more possible everyday that we will be getting silverware at the end of the season with the Serie C2/B title. The lads are amazing and even though a lot of them are new signings they have all blended in together amazingly but none of them or me could do anything without those fans. Those amazing Rossoneri fans who turn up in numbers to every single match home or away. Our average attendance is 2,726 which is the highest in the league by over 400 people, we really couldn't do it without them and it seems that one or two promotions and we will easily fill Porta Elisa week in and week out...

Managers Player of the month : Matias Chiacchio

0.jpg

Matias Chiacchio at the Lucchese training ground.

Away from football...
Well this month away from football has been equally as hectic. Me and the other San Marino boys have been partying like mad and I have often turned up at the Lucchese training ground with a raging hangover. Since being re-united with my old friend Marco I have brought him into the group full-time and he is as much a friend with each of the other lads as I am now. Paulo, Davide and the two Marco's have been calling to my house every single night. They'd knock on the door and drag me into Paulo's fancy convertable. He'd speed around the city until he found a club where the womens skirts looked short enough and off we'd go, partying like mad until around 3:00am at which stage we would have picked the woman that looked best to us in our drunken state. We'd then squash them all in Paulo's car and drive back to my place where the real party would begin.

Every morning I wake up before training and have to glug water and orange juice down my troath before I can even open my eyes properly. I'm having by far the most fun I've ever had in my entire life and I hope maybe, just maybe I can get to the heights I could have got to as a player if I hadn't messed up. Always in the back of my mind though is the fact that the mob are looking for me. Looking for me and Marco. We are wanted me and lucky to be alive but the question is, how much longer can we hide from these men when we're out partying every night in the centre of a big town that they have already tracked me to?