Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 179K
I bought Beetlejuice the other day on DVD.. Though i can't make up my mind on whether i like it or not. :S

Balls of Fury sucked James.

Beetlejuice rocks :D

I want to see I am Legend as well.

Bought 300 and Hot Fuzz on dvd from play.com, £3.99 and £4.99!

Alvin and the Chipmunks is ok, my girlfriend loved it like. Doesn't have the Theme Tune which kinda defeats the object.

Balls of Fury - I want to see it but a review in FHM put me off

Pfft def not going to see the chipmunks then, that was the only good part of the tv show :D

I bought Beetlejuice the other day on DVD.. Though i can't make up my mind on whether i like it or not. :S

Beetlejuice is a pretty good film. Havn't seen it in a while...have it on VHS somewhere I think.

watched 16 blocks with bruce willis the other day. never thought id see the day when bruce willis was in such a **** film

yeah i saw thought when it was at the cinema though it was pretty meh

watched 16 blocks with bruce willis the other day. never thought id see the day when bruce willis was in such a **** film

Did you not see Die Hard 2?

bruce willis is in plenty of crappy films as well

i didnt think 16 blocks was that bad

Yeh he has been in a ton of terrible films. But yeh 16 blocks wasn't too bad :)

16 Blocks was Awesome because Mos Def was in it. :)

Just wtached Lost In Translation. What a film!

Awesome soundtrack, Bill Murray, Scarlet Johansen!

End scene made my spine tingle, a movie hasnt done that in ages to me.

great track selection in picking just like honey for that scene

I watched it many years ago. I fell asleep near the start. I've been meaning to watch it again though :)

just finished watching The Royal Tenenbaums

was decent

6/10

nowhere near as good as life aquatic with steve zissou

I fell asleep during Lost in Translation also, right near the start think he had just got in a hotel or something, decided it was **** and aint watched since :)

yes sean i have seen die hard 2, clearly the worst die hard.

royal tenembaums is an average film

never seen lost in translation

I bought Little Nicky today and Legally blonde for my sister. :p haha

I haven't seen Little Nicky in yeaarrs. :D

I like Little Nicky, it's pretty funny :)

I really hope Legally Blonde is for your sister though!

Just watched Juno.

It has an 8.4 on imdb

decent film, but its pretty standard stuff, gave it a 7 mainly due to the soundtrack (kinks, belle & seb, velvet underground) and the sonic youth joke

Well i saw Sweeney Todd tonight, it came out early in the UGC cinemas! it was so packed as well.

Overall...far too much singing but good film it would have been alot better if there was less singing, and some of the tunes just get stuck in your head easily. lol :irked:and i dont even think it should be rated as an 18..more like a 15! lol

Though it's not bad i guess.

oo and thats another thing i'd like to see Cloverfield it looks interesting, i can't think of other film's i'd to see but that one most definitely! i just hope it's not ****. :p