Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Anyone seen Rambo yet? going on friday

Not sure if i cba really. It just seems a bit boring and immature.

Saw National Treasure - Book of secrets last night...or so i think it was called that, i haven't seen the first one but it wasn't a bad film actually, i liked it. :)

saw be kind rewind, meh had a good beginning but was an hour too long

saw vantage point today thought it was really good, plenty of action and wasnt bored once!

and matthew fox :wub:

haha due to lack of cinema times for Rambo i'm going to see that tomorrow night :D

rambo was awesome like, loved the end where he goes to his dads farm n ttl looks down the ong lonely road and a wee acoustic song kicks in

watched rambo last night, was actually surprised how good it was

also seen meet the spartans, its ***** not even funny. Probably aimed at the yanks who have no sence of humour

Yeh that Meet The Spartans just looks dreadful. Definately film I will be avoiding.

Meh, can't say there is anything interesting that's going to be on in the cinemas any time soon i can't stand horror films so my choices are limited! lol

Though the Iron Man is supposed to come out...bet u guys all wanna go see that. ;) lol

Rambo was dreadful.There seemed to be no middle to the story just a beginning, a fight, then an "end"...fight scene was decent, very ******...but average at VERY best.

Cloverfield is superior.

you were expecting a story from a rambo film...tool

Rambo I, II and III were far superior and with a better story line. Obviously it's all about killing in the end but come on, a story to go with it wouldn't of been too much to ask.

Ooo *** and The City in two months. Can't wait!!! :D

Anyone else gonna go see it? ;) lol

Lmao, you don't have to see it i'll go see it with Rachel probs. :D

...me, I guess :(

fsjamlg.jpg

10 films everyone should see at some point in their lives.

THE DEPARTED
FULL METAL JACKET
GOOD FELLAS
JAWS
LORD OF THE RINGS
STAR WARS
THE CROW
USUAL SUSPECTS
RESERVIOR DOGS
JACKIE BROWN

10 films everyone should see at some point in their lives.

THE DEPARTED
FULL METAL JACKET
GOOD FELLAS
JAWS
LORD OF THE RINGS
STAR WARS
THE CROW
USUAL SUSPECTS
RESERVIOR DOGS
JACKIE BROWN

THE DEPARTED - Good, but Infernal Affairs is better.
FULL METAL JACKET - Got, but still not got round to watching.
GOOD FELLAS - Ok, Carlito's Way is still my fave mob/gangster film though.
JAWS - Awesome film.
LORD OF THE RINGS - only liked first one, was still far too long and boring though.
STAR WARS - First 3 Star Wars own. I think they're great films :D
THE CROW - I like this, nice dark actiony film.
USUAL SUSPECTS - Was ok, nothing special.
RESERVIOR DOGS - Got, but still not got round to watching.
JACKIE BROWN - Dunno, just never really interested me so havn't bothered to watch.

Shud watch Jackie Brown sean, one of Tarantinos best.

Watched Gangs of NY yesterday, was pretty meh, people just go mental over Daniel Day-Lewis if he does anything, granted it was a decent performance but not once of the best ever like its been voted.

6/10

best bit was when an american throws a stone at some old women and shouts go back to Ireland you dumb Mick