Fine Man Utd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Aldo, brush up on your grammar my son.
It's their not they're.
I don't know.

This rule is a bit stupid IMO because if you are playing 20th placed in the prem on a sunday and have a game on wednesday against barca(or a team of that calibre) in europe, the manager is going to have to rotate his squad so his best team are fresh for the tougher match. (although this is bias towards top clubs)

Why is your team playing? Who are Rangers playing?
Please point out were I said My team ? However I do support United I never once in that post you quoted said MY TEAM so what's your point ?

Oh and Aldo, brush up on your grammar my son.
It's their not they're.
I don't know.

1. I'm not your son, and 2. Big deal I made a mistake my bad but my grammar has got nothing to do with this thread and 3. Would you play a full side against Crawley or would you have fielded some youngsters to gain some valuable experience ?

Oh and speak to me about grammar with your name ? Mancinis pizza. I think you'll find it should Mancini's pizza

Last edited:
Please point out were I said My team ? However I do support United I never once in that post you quoted said MY TEAM so what's your point ?

Aldo, you can use My team mate. No one can question your loyalty there. Some people claim to support team without actually knowing where exactly it was formed. So when those people use My team, why not you.

Aldo, you can use My team mate. No one can question your loyalty there. Some people claim to support team without actually knowing where exactly it was formed. So when those people use My team, why not you.

Really I don't care whether a man city fan or anyone else questions why I support Man Utd anyway.. But thanks for your support plus the fact that many people who say thing's like that and then stay silent for a long period of time rather than being man enough to admit they were wrong and opened their big mouth for no reason I really couldn't care what he thinks because he has now shut up.

Also many of these so called supporters of the clubs such as Man City and so on and call everyone else glory hunters have probably only been to a handful of games.

think this should be closed pointless really should discuss this in match thread

The day you get off your **** and come to England to watch a game then i will take your input seriuosly. I told you not to use Wikipedia as a reliable source of information but you still bang on about that same old ****. I even pointed you towards one of many books that tell you the REAL history of Manchester but you STILL wont have it.

You my boy are a glory hunting fool who has never been to a match in his life and whos opinion simply doesn't count.

I will be thinking of you when i am sat watching City AT THE GROUND tomorrow XD

Last edited:
Oh i dont live in England so i don't know football. Jeez. Some of the stuff posted here are ******* hilarious. I didnt find only from Wiki, also posted from few articles, that you ignored as usual.

You my boy are a glory hunting fool who has never been to a match in his life and whos opinion simply doesn't count.

How are you benefiting from Foreigner's money hypocrite? Nothing club made big by Foreigner. ******* ***** you lot are..

The day you get off your **** and come to England to watch a game then i will take your input seriuosly. I told you not to use Wikipedia as a reliable source of information but you still bang on about that same old ****. I even pointed you towards one of many books that tell you the real history of Manchester but you STILL wont have it.

I will be thinking of you when i am sat watching City AT THE GROUND tomorrow XD

What about me then ? I have only been to a couple of games but I still have been down. Even had a membership for a couple of years aswell.. but yet you still questioned me even though I never said my team.

I am not a glory hunter as I have my own reasons to support Man Utd. But I Support my home team first and foremost and go to my own teams games rather than spend a fortune going to Manchester and OT. But you basically questioned my loyalty and support of the club ?

Yes but Crawley are **** so it's exscusable.

Did you even watch the game?

Imo Crawley deserved something from it. They played some very good football and imo, they wouldn't look out of place in the football league. The fans that traveled to OT out sang the United supporters for nearly the whole game, fair play to them!

What about me then ? I have only been to a couple of games but I still have been down. Even had a membership for a couple of years aswell.. but yet you still questioned me even though I never said my team.

I am not a glory hunter as I have my own reasons to support Man Utd. But I Support my home team first and foremost and go to my own teams games rather than spend a fortune going to Manchester and OT. But you basically questioned my loyalty and support of the club ?

Biggest club, biggest trophy cabinet, almost double attendance, 35 ******* years. What do they cry about? Yeah foreign supporters. Guess what, the club is trying hard to attract Asian market. Hypocrites.

I hate Holloway, but..whats the point in having the 25 man squad system if you arent allowed to use it

People can support who they want, whereever they are. They don't have to go to games, and the majority can't because of the extortianat prices anyway. Some remain loyal to the club, some change-that's up to them. They may change because they prefer entertaining football (so they may choose Arsenal over Man City or Stoke for example). Me, I've always supported Everton (since i was 8) and I always will-because I like the feeling of an impending heart attack every weekend lol

And if Crawley Town are ****, well someone wasn't obviously watching the match today, because at times they played like a Championship side,and deserved a replay.

People can support who they want, whereever they are. They don't have to go to games, and the majority can't because of the extortianat prices anyway. Some remain loyal to the club, some change-that's up to them. They may change because they prefer entertaining football (so they may choose Arsenal over Man City or Stoke for example). Me, I've always supported Everton (since i was 8) and I always will-because I like the feeling of an impending heart attack every weekend lol

You need to spend some hours in educating ignorants here. ;)

Oh and I wont be commenting anymore on this ****. I dont want to risk any more infraction for someone who is not worth my **** wiping towel.

Last edited:
Luke in all fairness though and im not picking on crawley as they were superb and played some great football but they are going to up their game against United, and I think we all expected the fans to out sing united, It's a massive day for the club and fans and most likely alot of the people in OT were probably children and non regulars. ( I don't know im just guessing though)

And @Blakefish - about your fan situation StuW the mod lives in Alicante I believe yet he supports Newcastle is he not a real fan of the club and does his opinion not count ?

I have nothing against Man Utd but surly with them making 10 changes and them not picking there strongest team to face Crawley they should be fined? The FA rule says nothing about if you field a weakened team and win its okay they just say you must field there strongest side so surly a case for a fine. But we all know it wont happen!!

Quit your jibba jabba fool!!! This is cup football, completely different to the league....

Status
Not open for further replies.