Fine Man Utd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about me then ? I have only been to a couple of games but I still have been down. Even had a membership for a couple of years aswell.. but yet you still questioned me even though I never said my team.

I am not a glory hunter as I have my own reasons to support Man Utd. But I Support my home team first and foremost and go to my own teams games rather than spend a fortune going to Manchester and OT. But you basically questioned my loyalty and support of the club ?

I have no problem with you at all Aldo. But i just can't see how anybody can support more than 1 club as most people here do. I was brought up to believe that your team is your team, No one else, and that's whoever your local club is. If your local club is **** then that's just tough. But that's just my opinion. It would have been very easy as a kid growing up in Manchester to say "**** it, City are ****, I'll start supporting United". I imagine a lot of kids did... But **** that!

I like the way Barca play but i would never consider supporting them. The very definition of a glory hunter is somebody who has no affinity to a club (Not from their area) but follows them because they win trophys.

How are you benefiting from Foreigner's money

Sunil if a business man from abroad buys a busines football or otherwise then that's their... erm... Business (LOL). They own that business and can do whatever the **** they want with it. But i don't see how that is the same as somebody from abroad choosing to support Man U because he's a glory hunter.

Fair enough mate but the way you put some points across you just assume everyone that supports them outside of manchester are glory hunters. I don't support united for their trophy's and if indeed they were to go 35 years without winning a trophy I would still wear the top proudly. Same as I went to college with all celtic fans for 2 years and celtic won the league 2 in a row even after we lost I went in the next day with my rangers top on. I don't go into hiding like some fans do and when we beat celtic on occassion I just went in smiling rather than shouting my mouth of I found out this annoyed them more. :p

The manager should decide who he wants to pick.. if he wants to pick a whole team of 7 year olds then thats why he is the manager

End Of.

Sunil if a business man from abroad buys a busines football or otherwise then that's their... erm... Business (LOL). They own that business and can do whatever the **** they want with it. But i don't see how that is the same as somebody from abroad choosing to support Man U because he's a glory hunter.

Will you be raging at people from Asia supporting City too? You know, the market that will save you from being destroyed by the FFP rules? You hold a grudge against United supporters, it's a shame you fail to see further than your own club.

Fair enough mate but the way you put some points across you just assume everyone that supports them outside of manchester are glory hunters. I don't support united for their trophy's and if indeed they were to go 35 years without winning a trophy I would still wear the top proudly. Same as I went to college with all celtic fans for 2 years and celtic won the league 2 in a row even after we lost I went in the next day with my rangers top on. I don't go into hiding like some fans do and when we beat celtic on occassion I just went in smiling rather than shouting my mouth of I found out this annoyed them more. :p

Nice one lad. Whenever we lose to United i wear my City shirt with pride in Manchester City centre. I was blue when we had **** all and i will be blue until i die. ;)

I go to London on Business a lot and there are tons of Cockney United fans who have been Reds their entire live. I just don't see why people don't just support their local team?

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Will you be raging at people from Asia supporting City too? You know, the market that will save you from being destroyed by the FFP rules? You hold a grudge against United supporters, it's a shame you fail to see further than your own club.

No Joel. I will welcome them, Take their money... then laugh at them XD

indeed it is. If you tell me you are NOT a hypocrit you are lying. All humans are hypocrits

I try my best to avoid lambasting other people in public for the same thing I want in private though. You clearly disagree with me on that. Strayed pretty off topic now though.

you are all idiots and im closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.