donkarlito

Reaction score
Dont believe it for the first time on fm im having to have a firesale at blackpool to clear debts problem is i need good players that have wages less then 30k

Last edited:
Do a search of lower than 30k Wage?

Besides, wrong section.

If you're not willing to cheat by cancelling debts or lower your players wages, perhaps you should leave Blackpool and join another team where you can still buy players and debt isn't a hindrance.

If you're not willing to cheat by cancelling debts or lower your players wages, perhaps you should leave Blackpool and join another team where you can still buy players and debt isn't a hindrance.

I was hoping to turn blackpool a good team im 5th in the league after getting them back into the prem after nearly getting relegated from championship. but annoyingly I got £40m which would of got rid of all my loans but it just went oO)

Just look at the players who are on higher contracts and sell/loan them out to cut the wage bill and i'm sure you might be able to get some cheeky bids accepted to young players with high potential and they can get better and better the more games they play.

Yeah they will do, you need to invest into your academy to make your youth players better each year. If you tell us on this thread, or show with a screenshot your players wages, we can see which players could/should be sold and give advice on which players could replace them.

Don't Blackpool impose a £10k wage cap IRL, so at least you have 3 times more than Holloway. :)

P.S. What do you do when United play Blackpool, simultaneously cheer and sigh for each goal?

Sorry dude but i have a huge list of good players that are bad I could give you It's a shame you're not interested

Thanks for point that out just changed it

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Don't Blackpool impose a £10k wage cap IRL, so at least you have 3 times more than Holloway. :)

P.S. What do you do when United play Blackpool, simultaneously cheer and sigh for each goal?

IRL I support man united more but blackpool are my local team which I always hope they do well

On fm I take every job as a comes I try and achieve my goals set to me so when I play united I know I cant beat them yet so I play for the draw

What the holy ****! Charlie Adam on 76k p/w?! Gunter top earner on 77k p/w?!

You are bonkers, no wonder you're in debt. Quit. There is no way out of that mess.

If you seriously want to carry on this game, sell anyone who has more than £40,000 a week, or just get rid of them on frees if you cant sell them.

What the holy ****! Charlie Adam on 76k p/w?! Gunter top earner on 77k p/w?!

You are bonkers, no wonder you're in debt. Quit. There is no way out of that mess.

I was in healthy postition my wage budget was fine then begining of the season we got 3 different loans and its eaten all the money then my transfer and wage budget got slashed.

All player on 70 plus all had match higher earner then Charlie Adam want a new contract had a look thought yeah could do that and then the cuts happened. Wonder if David Cameron is pulling Karl Oystons strings?

Cathcart,Gunter and Adam all on like 77,000 a week contracts, ouch :(, Either sell people who are over £45,000 a week or quit your game.

You really need to get a bit better at negotiating contracts. You do know you shouldn't just accept the first wage they demand don't you!