First n Last International Game..... with Georgia

nileah_1991

Reaction score
well guys i know its just 3 days remaining for fm10 release but i never managed an international team from the beginning so thought about starting a new one with Georgia...... hope u guys will be following....

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

the first game against Ireland went perfectly by the plan....... hit the bar twice n had more shots but unfortunately didn't score.....

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

kk guys i must say i never thought tht such a big upset would happen just in my 2nd game in-charge..... was really really lucky to get a win...... and that too against ITALY...... i'm ecstatic to say the least.....

i dont think you will use that and will definitely be following. ;)

****!!!! this was more of a murder than a match..... dominated the match throughout n think the score does justice to the performance...

Im following. I started a game with Luxembourg as my one and only International game. Drew 1-1 with Greece in my second match so I'm well chuffed. Great result against Italy. At that rate your going to win the World Cup in 2010 lol

Im following. I started a game with Luxembourg as my one and only International game. Drew 1-1 with Greece in my second match so I'm well chuffed. Great result against Italy. At that rate your going to win the World Cup in 2010 lol

well honestly i'm looking forward to winning the world cup in 2030 or so..... tht shd be realistic i think..... n the result against italy was just a fluke as u can see by the number of shots taken..... they had so many but just unlucky not to score more n i had a dubious penalty as well.....

Lolz nice result against Italy.

so the good form continued against another good opponent...... if this carries on then probably i'll qualify for the world cup in my first try itself...

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

a fine draw against Romania in the last match (friendly) of the year marked a 5-match unbeaten run for Georgia..... this run helped in improving the team's ranking over the world from 114th in july 2008 to a competetive 61st at the end of the year.....

I don't think it is FMTRE, Nileah had a great Udinese game as well, Georgia don't have many decent players though

heck no!!!! why does everyone keep saying that???

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I don't think it is FMTRE, Nileah had a great Udinese game as well, Georgia don't have many decent players though

well they don't have many decent players but an awesome CD who scored a lot for me, Kakha Kaladze from AC Milan i think..... he's absolutely awesome..... and their keeper is very young and has got a good potential....

Georgia took another step towards world cup qualification by getting a 2nd draw against ireland in as many matches.....n it won't take a genius to say who scored, my star player Kaladze.....

as a base m using the last version of "My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0" always do some changes for match situations n specific teams.

Well done on some great results there. Good luck for qualification.

another win against Cyprus, not so dominationg by the scoreline as before but 66% possession tell the story..... this wins leaves me with requiring 3 wins out of last 4 matches to qualify and kick Italy's ***...lol.... but i'm getting a feeling tht its not gonna happen....lol !!!