First n Last International Game..... with Georgia

an early solo goal, a goal from header and 2 goals from set-pieces were enough to see off montenegro..... guess i just need 2 wind from 3 matches now to do wht i thought, when i started this, wouldn't be possible so soon.....

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Italy took revenge for tht loss previously and put Georgia in their place by dominating the game...... so its getting really tough in the group with georgia (1st) n Italy (2nd) now on 2 points difference but same goal difference thanks largely to that drubbing of Cyprus.....

to end argument over fmrte post screenshots of ur best players

and ur tactic plz

a draw against montenegro really destroyed my hopes of topping the group with Italy now on same points but higher goal difference........ but still have a chance if I win the last match n italy gets a draw or a loss but thats highly unlikely..

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

thanks to an opposition red card and a penaly, i got qualified for the play-off..... Italy won their last game n qualified by the virtue of topping the group just on goal difference

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

to end argument over fmrte post screenshots of ur best players

and ur tactic plz

ya in just a bit... got some problem with my uploading... will upload my play-off games first n then will do the tactic n player....

I QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLD CUP......... yey.... after the away leg i thought its all over but 4 goals from crosses by my wingers in the 2nd leg booked me a place in the world cup....

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

have you beaten brazil 12-0 yet?

naa... haven't played them yet n don't even think tht its gonna happen even in a 100 years...lol

this is really good mate, reminds me of my cape verde story, dont listen to these guys i dont think you cheated, they just want a little success(6)

just got the group for the world cup, with Italy, Egypt and South korea..... shd be able to qualify for the knockout stages i guess.....

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

So we are at the Fifa World Cup 2010 and the surprise package Georgia, giver the winning odds 100-1, is taking on the favorites Italy in group A. Georgia have beaten Italy on their way to qualifying play-offs so they would know wht is required to cause an upset.....
We are minutes away from the kick-off and the news is that none of the camps have got any injury problem so we should see full strength sides on display.....
Will get you the result of the game in a short while

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Italy literally gifted a draw to Georgia as both the goals were scored by penalties, for fouls done by Chiellini and Gamberini....... now a win out of remaining 2 comparatively easy games would take Georgia very close to the knockout stages....

Well played mate, some really good results here...

Could I just draw your attention to this thread please and if you could have a little read and follow these that'd be good (H)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/fm10-story-advice-t22083.html

read it mate... probably the main thing i can learn from that is not to give individual match reports..... so i'll make sure of it from now on...... and if u want me to do something else as well then feel free to say..... cheers

If it were up to me I'd like the match by match reports, but I just wouldn't want you getting in trouble with the mods :) Apart from that its a good read and keep it up

Now is the time for update on the group stages...... I managed to finish on 2nd position again to Italy ...... and it definitely looks like the Georgian juggernaut is gonna come to a hault as its Georgia v/s Brazil in next round..... the qualification from group stages was a total team effort as reflected by 6 different goal scorers for Georgia in the group matches.....

Last edited:
well i'm defintely shell-shocked...... never thought of this even in my dreams.....

ok the keeper scoring a brace you just lost everyones trust why would you cheat

ok the keeper scoring a brace you just lost everyones trust why would you cheat
mate thats not keeper.... for some reason the last player in my list in every game is the keeper....
here that player

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

i think this disordering of player is becoz of using the tactic which i've got.....