First n Last International Game..... with Georgia

got portugal in the Quarter-Finals....

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

ok nvm sorry,

no problem mate.... even i would say the same thing if i were you...

neways the funny thing is that the Brazil manager got sacked becoz they lost to me....lol

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

So a wonderful world cup campaign came to an end but not before a tough fight against another top class opposition..... really looking forward to the EURO qualifiers and some new regens as well...... strangely i haven't seen any regen whatsoever till now for my nation and i'm at the beginning of the 3rd season..... had 41 player for georgia when i started this game n instead of goin up, the number has gone down to 39, or maybe i don't know the right place to search for playes, but don't think thats the case!!!!

Last edited:
Upload your tactic please

don't know how to but its "My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0" last version with some tweaks..... like changing a bit of corner set-ups and decreasing the creativity of everyone by 3-4 clicks and the major one which was working really well during the qualifiers was increasing the crosses to full..... so had loads n loads of crosses from wings and goals from headers.... almost all my goals were from headers

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:53 PM ----------

just finished the EURO Qualifying group stage and the result aren't really impressive but still acceptable..... didn't qualify for the Euro but still managed a worthy 4th with 5 wins in the bag..... so not too bad..... but again the regen problem is still there..... only 4 regens in 3 years from my country so that really sucks..... have got only 43 players eligible for Georgia but hoping to get some aid next year.....

the best player for me had been a 21-year old striker who's been really gud in his 16 internationals so far...

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

going to start the 2011-12 season now