I am currently at uni, some of us Trueblue have a life, all I seen you doing lately is posting comments like that on other auction games, this is exam season, and so people have exams, I will continue the game when I can, but at the moment I have 8 degree exams to get ready for!

and? different people take different approaches to life, games are not everything and these games are not really important at all, I will be continuing this game, but at a very slow rate intill after the exams!

Some people may have exams all throughout the year? I dont but some people do,

can I just ask are we going to do this, cause if not then I am going to leave

Enough arguments. IrishTrueBlue, all you have been doing lately is starting arguments, so just calm it.
Is there anyone you know fishboy who can takeover for a while until your exams are done?

Enough arguments. IrishTrueBlue, all you have been doing lately is starting arguments, so just calm it.
Is there anyone you know fishboy who can takeover for a while until your exams are done?

Ive started 0 arguement, was only asking, whenever fishboy is ready is fine. Its just a regular occurence.

out of studing I working on the database for about half a hour a day, bit more work then I know lol but I am working on it

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

GCFCconnors Sebastien Squilaci to Nick_Gefi for 22 mil

35 mil for welbeck and beckham from connocfc67 to nick-geffi

pafc 4eva Tevez + 5 million trading for AnIrishTrueBlue Iniesta

James Milner and Joe Hart to Nick_gefi for 50 million from Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Jamie Carragher, John Terry (DC), Frank Lampard, Sebastien Frey, Yoann Gourcuff, Abou Diaby, Nicolas Anelka, Fabregas, Tevez GCFCconner for FREE from AnIrishTrueBlue

Jamie Carragher, Frank Lampard, Diego Milito to Aneil14life for 65 mil from GCFC

£5 million and Franco to potta from pafc 4eva in exchange for Green

Are these all the transfers? any missing?

almost there

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

opening post updated

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

ouch pottas.. points deduction

Yeh.......Iam going to have a season of misery.....I will finish bottom of the league......or then again I have a good team

I probably missed something but how the **** did this happen?

Jamie Carragher, John Terry (DC), Frank Lampard, Sebastien Frey, Yoann Gourcuff, Abou Diaby, Nicolas Anelka, Fabregas, Tevez GCFCconner for FREE from AnIrishTrueBlue