I will let you two sort this out, I am not taking sides, but there is no confirmed deal yet. You have intill sunday 10:00 in the morning to finish transfers.

Thats ridiculous. He posted he asked for 30. I GAVE IT !!!!

he is obviously a greedy person, so he can have money, he can have ALL he can handle. greedy greedy greedy

theres 50 million on the table for the two of them.

thats 35 for milner and 15 for Hart

anyone wants to out bid, dont think so

Thats ridiculous. He posted he asked for 30. I GAVE IT !!!!

he is obviously a greedy person, so he can have money, he can have ALL he can handle. greedy greedy greedy

theres 50 million on the table for the two of them.

thats 35 for milner and 15 for Hart

anyone wants to out bid, dont think so

Now its clear to see that you know your wrong. Cowardly posts are a give away. And calling me greedy for accepting a bid of more than 20 million than yours, is, well, ludicrous. Im not fighting my point anymore, rules are rules, bid wasn't confirmed = no deal.

Now its clear to see that you know your wrong. Cowardly posts are a give away. And calling me greedy for accepting a bid of more than 20 million than yours, is, well, ludicrous. Im not fighting my point anymore, rules are rules, bid wasn't confirmed = no deal.

do you accept my 50 million bid or not?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Jamie Carragher
John Terry (DC)
Frank Lampard
Sebastien Frey
Yoann Gourcuff
Abou Diaby
Nicolas Anelka
-Fabregas
Tevez

ALL TRADED TO GCFCconner for FREE

I had other bids.

Once I get Milner and Hart then they will help my league 2 players to win :)

It happens in real life all the time, dont you remember the Mikel case, he was moving to united the next day and then all the sudden chelsea bided 16m double what united offered and so he went to Chelsea, and united tried to put a legal case against it, but it was rejected on the motion that there was no finalised deal, even though united thought it has been finalised.

Sorry, ive already confirmed a deal with another player, of the same offer but we already had this in place.

James Milner and Joe Hart to Nick_gefi for 50 million.

Once again, i do apologize and can see your point, but the deal wasn't confirmed i am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.

30m for milner? if u dont accept the 50m bid above.

oh u accepted,

anyone selling a Striker or RB? or a midfielder for around 35m, good btw.

Last edited:
Sorry, ive already confirmed a deal with another player, of the same offer but we already had this in place.

James Milner and Joe Hart to Nick_gefi for 50 million.

Once again, i do apologize and can see your point, but the deal wasn't confirmed i am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.

Confirmed

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you see this. this is comic gold.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

As well played as that was. Its very funny. very funny indeed. Typical cheaters

Me and my league 2 players will win!!!!

Call me what you want mate i no longer care, the fact of the matter was deal was not confirmed, you admitted this therefor i am within my rights to confirm a different deal, i tried explaining this earlier but it escalated into an ugly argument.

Call me what you want mate i no longer care, the fact of the matter was deal was not confirmed, you admitted this therefor i am within my rights to confirm a different deal, i tried explaining this earlier but it escalated into an ugly argument.

Nah, there was no argument, I could have agreed with you, but then I would have been wrong aswell, so that was pointless.

Its gone now, the deal is done and its att its end. So there are no other complaints to be have.

Nah, there was no argument, I could have agreed with you, but then I would have been wrong aswell, so that was pointless.

Its gone now, the deal is done and its att its end. So there are no other complaints to be have.

yes, as i said i understood your point it just wasn't 100% correct. But yes, it done, its over, lets move on.

So has anyone got a Right back or striker for me?!!!!!, offer 70m for a pair, but good ones.

Jamie Carragher
John Terry (DC)
Frank Lampard
Sebastien Frey
Yoann Gourcuff
Abou Diaby
Nicolas Anelka
-Fabregas
Tevez

ALL TRADED TO GCFCconner for FREE

CONFIRMED!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

i need a LB have a heap of cash! and players

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Jamie Carragher
Frank Lampard
Diego Milito

to Aneil14life for 65 mil
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/189166/

Jamie Carragher, Frank Lampard and Diego Millito to me (aneil14life) from GCFCconnor CONFIRMED!

15M LEFT, anyone selling anyone for that amount lol, preferbly a defeneder or striker. (backups)

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

i need a LB have a heap of cash! and players

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Jamie Carragher
Frank Lampard
Diego Milito

to Aneil14life for 65 mil
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/189166/

what players are you selling have 96 mil and need 6 players

i aint selling any players atm i need a LB and a good AML. have a heap of $ and players could be traded but not selling anymore

GCFCconnors Sebastien Squilaci to Nick_Gefi for 22 mil

35 mil for welbeck and beckham from connocfc67 to nick-geffi

pafc 4eva Tevez + 5 million trading for AnIrishTrueBlue Iniesta

James Milner and Joe Hart to Nick_gefi for 50 million from Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Jamie Carragher, John Terry (DC), Frank Lampard, Sebastien Frey, Yoann Gourcuff, Abou Diaby, Nicolas Anelka, Fabregas, Tevez GCFCconner for FREE from AnIrishTrueBlue

Jamie Carragher, Frank Lampard, Diego Milito to Aneil14life for 65 mil from GCFC

If there are any incorrect let me know!

Last edited: