Celtic (Jakehartlepool10)

is the only team left, you dont want to be them, there was no point posting that in the first place.

this game is ruined now, giving all them players free to one person, thats ****.

Its because he got fed up of that deal that didnt go his way, but yea anyone selling anyone for 15m? LOL.

Im entitled to do what i want I feel free.

I had arranged with Connor to take all those players off my hand, i want to see the impact of league 2 players in the Auction Game. Im the gaffer, its my choice O.O

i just want a AML and a LB then ill sell off a few of my extra players so people have more players and my team aint over stacked! but no one wants to let go of a AML or a LB come on people!

Im entitled to do what i want I feel free.

I had arranged with Connor to take all those players off my hand, i want to see the impact of league 2 players in the Auction Game. Im the gaffer, its my choice O.O

no, you were just being immature and childish. you sir, are an idiot. fin.

If anyone wants a keeper then tell me cause I got Franco who I am willing to give away for free :D

To be fair...........Who gives a flying F*CK....If he wants to give players away for free, so be it!!!......lets just get on with the game

can we leave all fights in the playgrounds kids! lol!

---------- Post added 01/05/2011 at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 30/04/2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

I going to have to expand the transfer market, I have uni exams now, I will extend the market by 1 week till sunday.

Sorry

Can u update OP with my 3 trasfers i got...

Team:
Julio Cesar
Carragher - Ferdinand - Lucio - Ashley Cole
Felipe Melo
Lampard - Cambiasso
Robinho - D.Millito - Malouda
Subs:
Maxi Rodriquez.

15m left, (anoyone selling anyone)? need 2 fill bench, i have anyone.

Team looking very good tho.