Fleetwood Town "building a nation" (be a youth) Crazy Stan

Name: Armin Austin
Position: AML/AMR
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Flair, Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Determination

Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Agility, Pace, Natural Fitness
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Dribbling, Passing, Crossing, Technique, Finishing
Best foot: Left
PPM (Pick 2): Curls Ball, Cuts Inside

Looking forward to this

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

working on a beta, can tell you that everyone will get a 5 year contract for no more than 100 pounds a week, also some players look good enough to make the first season starting 11, some players will be on the bench/cup/rotation players but everyone got good potential
weekend will be spent fine tuning the editor changes
screenshots 2moro sometime(probably)

for some reason can't upload screenshots, but for now I've decided some of you are too young and inexperienced so ill be loaning out a number of you and simin the first season, however i can say Wilkzz, Westcott and Lochrie are expected to stay and fight for a place, pre-season review to come with any loan moves........

for some reason can't upload screenshots, but for now I've decided some of you are too young and inexperienced so ill be loaning out a number of you and simin the first season, however i can say Wilkzz, Westcott and Lochrie are expected to stay and fight for a place, pre-season review to come with any loan moves........

Yes, Wilkzz is staying!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 403199
predicted to finish 4th(top of playoffs), but I'm moving on a lot of first teamers to make space for the youngsters so i expect a tough season, pre-season will concentrate on fitness and testing tactics

***big money transfer bid for a Fleetwood youngster ***(will >generally< look to sell for the right money)whole clubs value is 4mil

Last edited:

Nice too see Lochrie challenging for a space in starting 11 already hope I can beat out the Beast that is Jon Parkin :D

mate, i can't see my player (Oliver Kennedy) and you've posted most of the screenshots twice.

at least im not injured for too long