Fleetwood Town "building a nation" (be a youth) Crazy Stan

Name: Muhammad Agin Position: ST Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Composure, Off The Ball Best physical attributes (Pick 3): Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Finishing Best foot: Right PPM (Pick 2):
Oh ****, I don't know why but everytime I post a line break it just gets converted to space :/, it only happens in this forum

Name: Muhammad Agin
Position: ST
Best mental attributes (Pick 5): Composure, Off The Ball
Best physical attributes (Pick 3):
Best technical or goalkeeping attributes (Pick 5): Finishing
Best foot: Right
PPM (Pick 2):

I used br html tag :/, is it too late to insert me? :(

germanic i will be taking a roll call before i start the season and anyone not responding will be sold/cut and new youth players will be drafted in so watch this space

preseason report
View attachment 403124
not overly worried by the scores, lots of youngsters so fitness and experience are what important

View attachment 403123

Lochrie making a bid to oust Parkin(won't be easy, he is big and strong i.e. the perfect lone striker in the lower leagues) and i like a lone striker supported by a clever AM sorry scott but Sangle is a good looking AM will probably put Lochrie on to join Parkin when chasing games
will also look to retrain some players
one or two will go into the youth team and will be watched(too many inexperienced strikers)

drawn brentford in capitol cup 1st round. higher division club, won't be easy

There are some mistakes about Jamie Evans-Blake... It was supposed to be a ST, all his attributes and PPM's are made for striker, and AMC was chosen as a secondary position, and on the screenshot he's just AMC. Also I chose as one of my best mental attributes Creativity, not Aggression... Also Free kick taking (which I didn't pick as best attribute) is better than the other 2 attributes I chose as best (Technique and First touch). May I know the system you used to determine our best attributes and our other attributes?

Rivenger

i clearly said some people would be retrained, you are one of those people if you dont like the position i am playing you then you are welcome to hand in a transfer request, also you HAVE been given a high creativity att 7 is high for a 17 year old, i gave you aggression to assist you in your retrained position as a freebie with a nice free kick bonus your welcome!!!! you have been given 19 flair and 16 dribbling, be happy

Last edited:
6.03 in pre-season haha... oh well, on with the Cod Army!

preseason report
View attachment 537440
not overly worried by the scores, lots of youngsters so fitness and experience are what important

View attachment 537443

Lochrie making a bid to oust Parkin(won't be easy, he is big and strong i.e. the perfect lone striker in the lower leagues) and i like a lone striker supported by a clever AM sorry scott but Sangle is a good looking AM will probably put Lochrie on to join Parkin when chasing games
will also look to retrain some players
one or two will go into the youth team and will be watched(too many inexperienced strikers)

Involved in 2 of the 3 Pre-Season goals aswell as a MOTM performance in one aswell are you sure need the Beast up top :p (although as a Stoke Fan i can attest he was a good finisher for us for about 3 months so long as he didnt have too make more then a 10 yard run anywhere:p Oh and keep him away from the kebab shops before the game like what happened at Stoke too)

First transfer update
Turned down 4mil + for Lochrie, Sangle and Wilkzz
But moved on most of the original players /but kept both CBs (captain & vice)
And kept Davies(GK) sorry Moore but 17 is too young but iv got Davies tutoring you

Retraining: Conron can now play either side of defense, very useful! And after his minor injury is looking to take advantage of a few injuries and suspensions

Injuries: a few injuries to older established players means a chance for some young blood at the start of the season
Only played two games so far 1 loss-0-3 (league) and 1 win-2-1(capitol cup)
View attachment 402921

Nxt update xmas review

Last edited:
View attachment 538972
ok time for a roll call
today is tuesday 25th march
roll call ends at 17:00 GMT on 31st of march,
thats 6 days, plenty of time to stay
please post the name of your player below. any one not posted will be cut and a new intake will be drafted