August 2017 Results

League
View attachment 451148

100% start and it feels like we're starting to really pull away from the competition as the best team in South Africa.

Super 8 Cup
View attachment 451147

Our last 3 games of the month were against AmaZulu, did well to beat them handily in the first two matches then fell to a loss in the third, but to be fair I wasn't playing a full strength team in that one and we did what we needed to to advance.

Champions League
View attachment 451145

Can you spot the common theme here? All games finished 4-1 in our favor and boy was I wrong about Al-Ahly being the best team in the group, they've yet to pick up any points.

Squad

View attachment 451144

Great performances from the lads and Nkoana remains the best of the bunch. Mxabo looks like he could have the breakout year I've been hoping for, his injury was a short one, less than a week out. Kind of makes me second guess myself going in for Fernando with an already capable backup in Nguzana, but oh well, at least we have some real competition for spots at the top. There's a player missing from this list, but I'll get to that later.

League Table

View attachment 451143

Not much to say this early on, things should change radically over the coming months.

Champions League Group A

View attachment 451142

At the top and if we don't stay there I'll be disappointed, especially with the easier half of matches coming up, 2 at home and just one away.

Group B
View attachment 451141

With Orlando Pirates performing this well it gives me a good feeling about how far we can go in this competition.

Another bit of news:
View attachment 451140

I knew this might be coming with some of the huge wins we've had but to break it just halfway through the group games is amazing.

End of Transfer Window Dealings

View attachment 451139

Wasn't really planning on making too many changes to the squad, but Steaua Bucharest threw a wrench in that. They came in with an offer for Ary a couple of months ago for $150k which was rejected, but they kept offering more until finally just before deadline day they made the $475k offer that I couldn't refuse. I immediately began scouring the globe for his replacement and found a central midfielder that I couldn't believe would consider moving to us in Christian Grindheim.

View attachment 451113View attachment 451112View attachment 451111

He wouldn't listen to any offers unless they included handing him the reigns of youth development at the club, so I made a significant downgrade at that position to convince him to come. It's amazing that we've been able to attract a player that's played in the Norwegian Premier Division, Danish Superliga, and the Eredivisie all to end his playing career in South Africa of all places. Unfortunately I had to fire this guy to make it happen:
View attachment 451106
I'll definitely be looking out for him in the future when I move to a new club.

View attachment 451105View attachment 451104View attachment 451103View attachment 451102

Patricio and Barkhuizen come in as cover at the fullback position, Fernando should challenge Mxabo for a starting spot at top. After selling Ary and bringing in Grindheim it left the wings lacking a little depth so I signed Shitembi to be used in a rotation on the left. I was trying to lure some other players in that could play on both wings, but for some reason the board's not letting me offer much in terms of salary which limited my options despite having a massive amount of wage budget available. I seem to remember in previous years being able to ask the board to increase the maximum salary for players but I can't seem to find that option this year. Maybe I'm thinking of staff salaries.

September 2017

View attachment 449653

An undefeated month as we keep our position atop our Champions League group as well as maintain our 100% league record.

League Table

View attachment 449652

Amazulu continues to surprise people this year as they currently sit top of the table. We have 2 games in hand on them however and a 100% league record so far as do Orlando Pirates, with all three of us sharing the same goal difference.

Champions League

Group A Final Standings
View attachment 449648

We managed to win the group but Club Africain kept it tight. Al-Ahly were largely disappointing and only managed to pick up a point (against us) in a group they looked to be favorites for.

Group B Final Standings
View attachment 449644

Orlando Pirates dominated their group, they're the only team that frighten me left in the competition. Last year's winners Zamalek failed to qualify, coming in third place.

Semi-Final Draw
View attachment 449641

Couldn't be a tougher draw for the semi. I think this match could have and probably should have been the final. In the 9 times we've played each other we have the advantage, winning 5, drawing 2, and losing 2 but the games have always been close with us holding just a 4 goal advantage combining those matches.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 449636

October sees us playing only two league games, but we're playing against Orlando Pirates three times in a row, first in the Super 8 final then the Champions League semi final.

Congo WCQ

Final Group Match vs Namibia
View attachment 449634

Absolutely dominated the game, making it 4 games won from 4 since I took over, but as stated we still needed to rely on the other group match to go our way for a chance to take the top and only qualifying spot from the group. Were we able to make it?

View attachment 449633

Yes! Nigeria and Benin played to a draw, which was the only way we were going to the top though we were extremely lucky it turned out that way. Benin had only one shot on goal that came in the 71st minute and was enough to hold onto a draw against far superior Nigeria who had 11 shots on goal.

Final Draw
View attachment 449632

10 nations remain with the five winners here advancing to the 2018 World Cup. We're drawn against Egypt, ranked 55th in the world standings, whose easy group has allowed them to win all of their WCQ matches in 2017. They went to the 2014 World Cup but we're drawn in a group they fought valiantly in but couldn't handle the likes of Italy, Uruguay, and Ukraine, losing all three of their group matches.

October 2017

View attachment 449544

Disappointing league form by our standards. Kaizer Chiefs took their chances and made the score a poor reflection of what was an even match. We rebounded at the end of the month with a SA KO Cup First Round demolition of SuperSport Utd.

Super 8 Final

View attachment 449540

The only major South African trophy I haven't won and looks like never will.

Champions League

Semi Final First Leg
View attachment 449539

We avenged our defeat to them in the Super 8 final in this first leg match by dominating them and making them look like a team that didn't deserve to be on the same pitch as us.

Second Leg
View attachment 449538

They tried their best to get back into it but thanks to some great goalkeeping and a high percentage of shots on target we prevailed to win 6-1 on aggregate.

Club Africain won their semi final to meet us in the final with the first leg to be played at their house in Tunisia.

Squad

View attachment 449537

The usual suspects are playing well and Grindheim has done well since joining. Mxabo suffered yet another injury, this time out for a total of 6 weeks. Fernando has done decent in his stead but not as well as I had hoped. After impressing in his two games so far this year I'll be looking to hand Zwane more playing time.

Mxabo has been good for us when healthy but did the match and turns out he's been injured 32 weeks and this is only his 4th year here (he's been injured roughly 1/3rd of his time here).

League Table

View attachment 449535

Not where we want to be but can't be too upset, concentrating on the Champions League and knowing that I'm most likely resigning at the end of the season.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 449534

Champions League Final this month and that's all that I really care about at this point. Hopefully it will go the way it did playing them in the group stage where we won 4-1 at home and drew 0-0 away. Really hoping I can capture Africa's most prestigious trophy, I really want to move on with my career and if we lose might consider sticking around one more year.

WCQ Final First Leg

View attachment 449532

We did well to draw the away leg and score 2 goals in the process. I don't see them being able to compete with us at home, should be through to the World Cup for the first time in Congo history. Went to google to see if they had ever been before, turns out I've been thinking this whole time I'm managing DR Congo, didn't know they weren't the same.

Job Interest

I've been approached by a couple of MLS teams in the past but I was curious how my reputation has grown. Was approached for interviews without applying for a job so looks like I shouldn't have much trouble landing a decent one when my contract runs out.

View attachment 449531View attachment 449530

Would have taken either one of these had we been knocked out of the Champions League. Was surprised to see QPR down in League 1 as well, that might have been a fun challenge.

November 2017

View attachment 449485

I should probably start trying a little harder in the matches that aren't Champions League, I haven't honestly cared about them much and have been playing guys just to get them some time instead of picking the best squad available.

Champions League

Final First Leg
View attachment 449484

A decent result for the away leg, just wish we didn't concede late on to draw. I was confident that we'd do well against them at our stadium like before with our 4-1 win over them in the group stages.

Final Second Leg
View attachment 449483

We dominated the game and probably should have won, however the result was enough to win the African Champions League for the first time in Jomo Cosmos history!

Mxabo Average Rating Record
View attachment 449482

Luckily his injuries didn't affect his Champions League performances much. This kid is great and can be stellar if he can avoid being injured too much.

League Table

View attachment 449481

Now that the Champions League is over we can focus on trying to get back to the top. It's not as bad as it seems as long as we do well in our games in hand.

Squad

View attachment 449480

Nkoana remains the top player but if Mxabo remains healthy I could see that changing. Zwane hasn't done as well since the last update but that was kind of expected, think he has potential just isn't quite ready to feature regularly for the first team yet.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 449479

Big league match against Orlando Pirates to start the month and then a chance to prove our worth on the global stage in the Club World Championship. After that competition I haven't decided if I'm going to resign or finish out the season in an attempt to three-peat in the league. There's a couple of different directions I can go here, I can go for the pentagon, which would be the most logical, but since attempting the San Marino challenge last year I've found that I really enjoy bringing a smaller club up to play with the big boys so am considering the Hero challenge. I've added Brazil to the database so that I'll have that option available.

WCQ Final Second Leg

View attachment 449475

Forgot to take this screen for the update. Just like our Champions League win at Jomo Cosmos I'm also making history at The Congo by squeaking by on away goals. This will be the first World Cup they've been to in their history. Not expecting to do much there but it's an acheivement for them just to make it.

And the draw for the World Cup...

View attachment 449474

Not a bad draw at all, hopefully we can pull something off like a 3rd place finish!​

Last edited:
Club World Championship

Quarter Final
View attachment 449467

This was a lot easier than I expected, we were heavy underdogs for this match and I thought our CWC would be short lived but we managed an impressive win to advance to the Semi Final where we drew Argentinian side San Lorenzo.

Semi Final
View attachment 449466

Disappointed to go out like that, they dominated until they had a man sent off then it was our turn we just couldn't get back into it. This sent us to a third place playoff against Guangzhou from China.

Third Place Playoff
View attachment 449465

A very even and intense match that really could have gone either way. Very pleased to have won this, we may not have lit the world on fire with our performances in this competition but we certainly showed we're no pushovers.

December 2017 League Results

View attachment 449464

Don't want to go back and edit this again so I'll just say it, we started the month with a 1-1 draw against Orlando Pirates then followed it up with mixed results. Been doing some tweaking to the tactic but really should have won all three anyway, dominated possession and chances.

League Table

View attachment 449463

With only 2 games left in hand we're in danger of falling off the pace. Not sure if I'm going to stick around to see the season out, more on that next.

Interview Offer

View attachment 449462

Their coach retired after winning the top league in Korea and they chose to approach me for an interview. This would definitely be an excellent opportunity to try and take on the Asian Champions League but I'm not sure that's the direction I want to go yet.​

DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! :)

Decided to go ahead with the interview, unfortunately their board wanted direct football a condition and decided to hire someone else. Hopefully another good job pops up soon, bummed I couldn't land that one.

January 1-May 8 2018

View attachment 449044
View attachment 449043

Unbeaten through all of 2018 until a disheartening loss to Platinum Stars where once again we dominated the statistics of the match but fell short where it counts- the scoreboard. We were through to the second round of the Champions League and earned a 1-1 draw in the first leg away, which should set us up nicely for a home victory. I was going to play out the rest of the season for this update but there's a reason I stopped short.

League Table

View attachment 449041

Not like us to drop a game when it really counts for us, looks like the league is out of reach. 2nd is still good and of course can't expect to win every year. Maybe the players could tell by my applying a few places that I just wasn't feeling it this year, I won my major trophy with them and am ready to move on.

Squad

View attachment 449039

Nkoana was good but not as good as last year, and Mxabo suffered his worst injury yet of a torn calf muscle that saw him out for 4 months. Fernando did well in his place until he suffered an injury of his own, though you could tell there was a slight drop off from when Mxabo is in the line up. Phala looks set to be the next player to come through the youth ranks to make an impact at the club.

Finally Leaving?

View attachment 449037

There weren't any pesky board demands to deal with like when Ulsan interviewed me, I basically sat there nodding my head and agreeing with everything they said. I did convince them to upgrade the youth facilities if I got the job.

View attachment 449036

I considered asking them to delay it since we're so close to the end of the season, then I considered rejecting it all together. Call me a sucker for the drama of it, but there seems to be something poetic about taking over the rivals of the club that turned me down. They were projected to finish 2nd, but 11 games into the 32 game season are sitting in 10th just outside of the relegation playoff spot.

So it's a move to Asia for me to a country that holds a little personal meaning as that's where my father was stationed in the US Army, although it's quite a ways from Seoul.

Good luck in Asia, just started reading this story. Perhaps consider bringing some of the South African youth players you had over with you? ;) (If you can get the work-permit in SK)

Good luck in Asia, just started reading this story. Perhaps consider bringing some of the South African youth players you had over with you? ;) (If you can get the work-permit in SK)

There's a couple of players from Jomo Cosmos I'm interested in bringing over, however as you mentioned I'm not sure how the work permits will play out. One of the first things I did on day 1 in charge of Jeonbuk was bring in a lot of staff I had with me over there.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 448876

Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors (Korean: 전북 현대 모터스) are a professional football club based in Jeollabuk-do, South Korea. Home stadium in Jeonju, capital city of Jeonbuk (North Jeolla), They won their first K-League title in 2009. Prior to this, the club won the AFC Champions League title in 2006, becoming the first club from East Asia to win the tournament since the AFC Champions League was launched in its current format in 2003, and for a time being the only team in the world to have become continental champions without ever having won a domestic title. This title guaranteed Jeonbuk's participation in the FIFA Club World Cup in December 2006.
Jeonbuk are one of only two clubs to have won Korean FA Cup on more than one occasion (in 2000, 2003, 2005). Jeonbuk became the champion of the K-League for the first time in their history in 2009. The club's color is green which is also the color of Jeonbuk Province. Jeonbuk have been playing at the 42,477 capacity Jeonju World Cup Stadium (nicknamed Jeonju Castle) since 2002.
On the 22nd of October 2011, Jeonbuk claimed their first-place spot in the K-League for the second time in their history. Furthermore, they reached the final of the AFC Champions League, where they reached runners-up position to Al-Sadd after a dramatic penalty-shootout.[1]
On the 5th of December 2011, Jeonbuk confirmed the K-League title with a 4-2 aggregate victory in the play-off final against Ulsan Hyundai FC.

Good history there, interesting to know that for a time they were the only club to have one a Champions League without winning their domestic division. All of this history looks like they were on track to becoming a perennial powerhouse in South Korea and Asia, but how have they fared since?

View attachment 448875
View attachment 448874

Not bad, but not great. They stayed towards the top of the league until last year and won the Korean FA Cup in 2014, and made it to the Champions League Final in 2014 and have made it to at least the Quarter Final every year since the start of the game until last year where a 5th placed league finish wasn't enough to qualify.

A New Future

View attachment 448872

Wasn't expecting that many to follow me out, but I guess I did hire them all and most of them had been with me for at least a couple of years. The majority of them were offered positions at Jeonbuk as I got rid of a lot of deadwood on the staff front on the first day.

View attachment 448870

He was the current Assistant when I took charge and will be staying, decent attributes and I wanted to keep a little bit of consistency in the backroom to try and avoid a complete overhaul.

Staff brought in from Jomo Cosmos:

View attachment 448869View attachment 448868View attachment 448867View attachment 448866View attachment 448865

You'll notice that I favor signing American coaches, and another common theme is we're all under 40. I'm hoping these guys can follow me in my journey as we gain experience and make wonders happen wherever we go.

So, with moving to a new club there came the dreaded first press conference, and like a good pesky journalist they weren't shy about what they asked right off the bat:
View attachment 448863

The man Ulsan chose instead of me is the first to speak out against me. This is going to be fun! I replied assertively, "Of course I do. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I tend not to listen"

A day or two later he responded
View attachment 448862

What a clown, I'm going to enjoy getting in his head and causing him so much pain that he retires from coaching for good and checks himself into the looney bin.

View attachment 448871

...Wait, what?

Team Depth Chart

View attachment 448858

Interesting to see Kakuta and Bebe here, they should be good at this level. The main thing that sticks out when looking at the squad is the lack of quality in midfield and at striker, so that's the first thing I'll be looking to change when the transfer window opens. Also, there's not a lot of depth, maybe 9 or 10 players total who are really good then a huge dropoff in talent when you look at the others. So, bring in quality midfielders and fill out the squad with decent backups and we should be able to compete.

There's also a lot of players that are getting on in age (30+) so I'll keep them around to see out the season and then expect to see a lot of them go to bring in fresh, young talent.

May 2018

View attachment 448836

Despite some injuries and not having a squad suited to play with the tactics I'm using, two good results for my first games in charge. Has me optimistic that when the transfer window opens and I get the players I want in we can really make a push immediately this season and end up in the top half.

Squad

View attachment 448834

Jong-Seong is probably the best player at the club but he was out with strained knee ligaments for 7 weeks before I joined, perhaps one reason why they weren't doing any good. He's currently the only one that can really make an impact in the center and his performances will most likely be key in turning the season around. Gomez is an exciting youngster on loan from River in Argentina and I'd like to add him to the team permanently but from preliminary discussions I don't think I'll have the funds to land him and keep some in the bank to make the other necessary moves.

League Table

View attachment 448830

Only one league game played since I took over but it's already helped get us further from a relegation playoff. After 22 games the league splits in half to play the remaining 10 games so the obvious goal is to make it into the top six by then, which shouldn't be too difficult as we're only 3 points out from sixth as it stands.

Jeonbuk Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 448826

This was the perfect time for a two month break and no doubt that's why the board decided to make the change when they did. Got a couple of games to get my feet under me and now two months to bring in the players I need to reshape the squad to my liking with the transfer window opening on July 3rd. The players will need to adapt quickly however with all three league games coming up against teams that should all be challenging for the title.

World Cup 2018 Preview

Groups A-C
View attachment 448810

Mexico always seem to do well in my FM saves, which is disappointing. Russia will be looking to put their home field advantage to use and Bosnia & Herzegovina are no slouches. In Group B, we're the huge underdogs with Chile and Austria the most likely to advance. Holland and Colombia should have an easy time qualifying from their group, though I'm still skeptical on whether Colombia is overachieving or is really that good after their poor years between 2000 and 2010. I'd like to see South Korea sneak into 2nd over one of them just because I'm managing there now, but it's not likely.

Groups D-F
View attachment 448806

Group D is probably the most stacked group from top to bottom and I'm bummed to see the US there. Germany and England should advance but Cameroon could give them a good run. Group E features current world champions Argentina, who I predict will finish top with Denmark also going through. If you were going by world rankings, Group F would see Brazil and Ivory Coast finish top two but Czech Republic could throw a wrench in that.

Groups G & H
View attachment 448804

Seeing Kuwait in the World Cup is maybe more surprising than Congo, but like us they will be lucky to look competitive against Peru, Spain, and Belgium in Group G. The final group, Group H, holds current #1 in the world rankings in Italy with Croatia and Ghana probably set to battle for second. I'd like to see an African team do well however with knocking USA out in 2010 I'll be pulling for Italy and Croatia here.

World Cup Odds
View attachment 448803

Argentina aren't even mentioned in the top five by the bookmakers despite winning it in 2014 and being ranked 2nd in the world currently as European nations dominate the odds. I hate to say it but I'd have to agree with the odds on us, it'd be nice just to pick up a point or two.

Congo Schedule
View attachment 448802

Costa Rica is exactly the team I was hoping to play first, they're the only ones I can see us hanging with and maybe with a victory we can pull off something special against Chile or Austria but I won't be holding my breath.

World Cup 2018

First Match vs Costa Rica
View attachment 448726

Should have won this one, or at least tied. With the next two matches against superior opposition it's not looking good.

Second Match vs Chile
View attachment 448724

Excellent result against a team I thought were going to completely outclass us. We maybe could have pushed for a win but a draw was a fair reflection of the match.

Third Match vs Austria
View attachment 448723

Another great result, this time we did come away with a win! Austria had lost to both Chile and Costa Rica prior to this so they've seen their World Cup go horribly wrong.

Groups A-C
View attachment 448722

We weren't able to advance from the group but we did miles better than anyone would have thought and can be proud for giving it a good go. There's a surprise team advancing in all three of these groups, Costa Rica in ours, Tunisia from Group A, and Wales from C.

Groups D-F
View attachment 448716

England and Argentina were perfect, and more surprises with Cameroon advancing over Germany, and Ivory Coast over a poor Brazil.

Groups G & H
View attachment 448715

No big surprises here other than maybe Kuwait picking up a win and Peru finishing bottom of their group.​

great story!

you don't hire your all-american staff at the national teams as well, do you? ;)

great story!

you don't hire your all-american staff at the national teams as well, do you? ;)

Haha, no, I try to hire staff from the same country or at least the same continent where I'm managing for international teams.

July 2018 Transfer Window

View attachment 448677

And so it begins. I wasn't planning on making this many changes but everything just kind of fell together, I'm feeling really confident about the business done here. Some players were sold on that either didn't fit the system or weren't good enough in my opinion. Most notably Bebe leaves to return to England to Wolves, it's not that he isn't a good player it's that he was taking up a foreign player spot and I felt we were already strong enough in his position.

For the players being brought in I completely overlooked the transfer the previous regime had already arranged.

View attachment 448675

Looks like they knew what I spotted straight away, they needed help in the midfield and this kid fits the bill. Unfortunately he's a non-Asian foreign player (can have 3 foreign non-Asian players and 4 total foreigners) and I didn't count him when bringing in other players. Because of that, he's been sent on loan to Viktoria Plzen where he can hopefully develop further and return next year to replace Gomez in team registration as the 3rd non-Asian foreigner.

Ins

View attachment 448672

Ecstatic to bring this youngster over from Jomo Cosmos. I know he fits the system and has performed extremely well under my leadership before so it was an easy decision to nab him. The Cosmos fans weren't happy about it, but I paid a decent amount for him and he has me listed in his favored personnel.

View attachment 448671

Signed to strengthen the midfield. What he lacks in physical and technical ability he makes up for with his experienced mental game.

View attachment 448670View attachment 448669

Was looking for a youth coach when I found him, he's our new U18's Assistant Coach and will provide cover as a player.

View attachment 448668

Needed to upgrade at striker and hoping this kid will light it up. He fits into registration as the 4th foreign player due to being Asian.

View attachment 448667

Will be rotated in at MC, won't be a feature player unless he can improve despite my scout and now assistant telling me he won't.

View attachment 448666

Backup right back. Realized I needed somebody here when the first choice RB got injured and saw that the current backup wasn't good at all. Plus, he knows the club as he spent 2013-2016 here and did decent.

View attachment 448665

I was so focused on getting the midfield and attack straightened that I overlooked the fact that there were only two central defenders in the team that were good enough for the first team. This guy and the next were my remedy to that.

View attachment 448664

Okay, so maybe I spent a little too much ($1.5M) on him, but he'll be first choice next to Won-Sik pictured above.

July 2018 Results

View attachment 448663

Not really what I was looking for but it was always going to be difficult facing arguably the best teams in the league with a bunch of fresh faces. We were encouraging, however, as I thought we played well enough to win in all of the matches. Hopefully with a little more time we'll get it together and be able to win these games down the road.

Squad

View attachment 448662

Good start for some of the new signings, particularly Noh Yeong-Gyun. Disappointed in the new striker Inoue as he hasn't scored yet but hopeful that he'll get it sorted, I've been getting messages that he's a little jaded and in need of a rest so instead of ignoring them I'll sit him out for a game or two and see if that helps.

League Table

View attachment 448661

So we've got 7 games until the league splits and we're further off now with 6 points separating us from the top half. Maybe more of a concern is that Jeju has cut our lead over them down to 3 points, but as yet I'm not concerned about that, still have my eyes pointing upwards.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 448660

We have a good chance this month to advance in the FA Cup as well as make up considerable ground in the league.

August 2018

View attachment 448378

A decent set of results as we're still trying to gel with the new signings as well as learning the tactics. Disappointed to lose in the FA Cup against a lower division side but such is life.

Squad

View attachment 448377

Yeong-Gyun is still the first of the new signings to really excel and I would encourage my assistant to rethink his rating. Kakuta is really coming on as well and looks to be class at this level. Unfortunately Inoue has picked up an injury that will keep him out for 3 months right after he finally started to perform up to his potential.

League Table

View attachment 448376

There's no way we're falling into a relegation playoff now, however we're 3 points out of 6th place with just one game before the league splits so it's not looking like we'll make it unless we're very lucky. The loss against Seongnam hurt us the most, if we could have won that we might have flipped positions and had a good chance of making the top 6. It especially hurt because we were by far the best team on the pitch:
View attachment 448374

We should have scored five or six in this match.

African Cup of Nations Qualifying Draw

View attachment 448370

Should be able to qualify from this group as long as we can hold off Guinea. I probably won't stay at Congo after this tournament, the current players are aging and there don't seem to be many Congolese regens worth calling up.

World Cup 2018 Results

View attachment 448369

Look at Tunisia go! Color me jealous, we were probably of similar strength to them but they were the ones with the fairytale run all the way to the final, however their luck ran out against Denmark.

Next I'll do a mini update on our final game against Chunnam before the split of the league.​