Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
I think this new tactic invites the opposite to attack you. If you play with a weaker team, it won't perform so great. This is my conclusion after testing several tactic plus my view of it:

Defensively as I am playing as underdog in Germany, against real strong team I always lose at least 2 to 5 goals. Does concede a lot from corners and freekick.
In open play they keep pushing and attacking so rarely there is a counter.

Offensively when I see I can attack, sometimes against stronger team, we always attack in counter mode, you do get some CCC however it does depend your striker and midfield to score. I got 5 CCC once and they zero but ended up losing 5-0. Having CCC is enjoyable to watch but may not necessary get you the point.

I write this because i feel it is not working now but I want somebody can create an UNconventional looking tactic.

The weakness i see it invites other one to attack you so you are bound to draw and lose more.

Please test it with Braga or other weaker team. As you said sporting is 3rd so basically only 2 teams supposed to bet you only. Try a team with media prediction almost bottom and if you can create something to reach european qualification WITHOUT much new players. then it is bounded to be a good tactic!

Your initial tactic worked well for me in the last patch....and I write this to support you and not critise...

No problem mate, i appreciate your work testing and insight. You tested the original version, not v1 right? Coz v1 is worse lol. Well... Back to the drawing board! I will try to extract the good components of this tactic, coz i feel it has a few, and try to implement them in something new and hopefully better. I'll probably continue to try and develop a positive unconventional tactic, as this little project has been quite fun and i'd like to push on and see where it can go. Anyone have any suggestions for a new formation to try? I'll see if i can start working on this later tonight.

Okey Veez iam back! And i have been trying to perfect the Spreadtactic and think iam really close.

Here is some result with my Nurnberg team. First year, no signs, no nothing.

Here is the tactic and my players:
View attachment 448302

And here is my result after 10 games.
View attachment 448301

In 10 games i had:
110 shots
against 90 shots.
36 CCC
against 9 CCC.
26 goals
against 5 goals.

View attachment 448300

And here is some of my matches:
View attachment 448299View attachment 448298View attachment 448297View attachment 448296

Overall this was awesome! Only game i never was close to win was Bayern away. Very hard to get any kind of chances when my team is in my own penalybox ;>

I will try this tactic with a better team and se if it works.

Okey Veez iam back! And i have been trying to perfect the Spreadtactic and think iam really close.

Here is some result with my Nurnberg team. First year, no signs, no nothing.

Here is the tactic and my players:
View attachment 433556

And here is my result after 10 games.
View attachment 433557

In 10 games i had:
110 shots
against 90 shots.
36 CCC
against 9 CCC.
26 goals
against 5 goals.

View attachment 433559

And here is some of my matches:
View attachment 433561View attachment 433563View attachment 433564View attachment 433565

Overall this was awesome! Only game i never was close to win was Bayern away. Very hard to get any kind of chances when my team is in my own penalybox ;>

I will try this tactic with a better team and se if it works.

im back too! lol had to take some time off for a project at uni. that looks great! cant wait to try it :D

Thanks

Thanks for this tactic?

Will there be fine-tuning be done or is it like it is? because i see the counter tactic ain't working. every time i use it like you tell, i start getting goals against me, sometimes i can fix it with using the attacking tactic.

I've started unemployed for and Started training a Belgium Second league team named "Dessel"
They until then won 1 match, 2 draws and the rest loses. They where landed in the relegation zone.

Then i took over on start November with this tactic. Bought some good free players and started using this tactic.

And everything seems to be going good. I hope for a promotion this first year.

View attachment 445852View attachment 445851

GREAT TACTIC!

hi romian i have just finished reading 28 pages that you guys went through. It was amazing Project and hope it could be developed more. I just want to ask if your screenshots above are available in English? I really want to use it i

hi romian i have just finished reading 28 pages that you guys went through. It was amazing Project and hope it could be developed more. I just want to ask if your screenshots above are available in English? I really want to use it i
hi mate! are you talking about the tactic that romian put screenshots of or the one from this thread? if its the other one check this out: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...922-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold.html - although since the last patch it hasnt been working as well as it used to. im currently working on a new version of the fluid 523 for this patch. doing really well offensively but trying to find defensive balance.

Do you have tips/tricks when you're losing/can't keep possession/let in early or late goals without messing with the core tactic? Sometimes I notice that passing completion is bad (below 77-78%), or if it's just not "working" on the pitch..

Do you have tips/tricks when you're losing/can't keep possession/let in early or late goals without messing with the core tactic? Sometimes I notice that passing completion is bad (below 77-78%), or if it's just not "working" on the pitch..
havent been able to make this work under the current patch mate

Back