Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
those numbers are awesome!! where do you feel you concede most from? with better finishers you would have probably raked up many more wins. how is the quality of your defense? i'd say speed and passing is as imprtant as tackling and marking. thanks once again for your awesome in depth analysis :)

Bayern 3 goals - Corner x2, Longshot
Stuttgart 1 goal - Corner...
Schalke 2 goals - Corner, Open play Cross
Leverkusen 2 Goals - Freekick and Open play Cross.
Hoffenheim 2 goals - Counter and Cross.

Most corner goals are from rebounds in the penalybox, aka Pinball-Football!

Just beat Dundee utd who are 2nd in league 3-1 at home. Got my training on very hard so my players adapt to this tactic and def positioning quickly. U don't get alot of possession when ur in games. Dundee utd had 72% last game.

Last edited:
Bayern 3 goals - Corner x2, Longshot
Stuttgart 1 goal - Corner...
Schalke 2 goals - Corner, Open play Cross
Leverkusen 2 Goals - Freekick and Open play Cross.
Hoffenheim 2 goals - Counter and Cross.

Most corner goals are from rebounds in the penalybox, aka Pinball-Football!

romain u are like a machine lol tactic creators best friend :D just started a save with arsenal and will set up both offensive and defensive corner routines. if it proves successfull will post the improved version.

Just beat Dundee utd who are 2nd in league 3-1 at home. Got my training on very hard my players adapt to this tactic as def positioning quickly. U don't get alot of possession when ur in games. Dundee utd had 72% last game.

yeah, you get nearly no posession. but with the games i've played, you dont let the opposition cause much danger, they normally only benefit from corners or long range shots. in my arsenal save im going to try the back line with a sweeper to see if it improves the defense even more, becise i noticed we sometimes get caught out with balls in behind the CB's.

I played CSKA in the CL , it was a away match and the score was 3-3 .
The goals against was from a corner. I only bought vietto and he is briljant

i'll try and improve both defensive and offensive corners as soon as i can!

yeah, you get nearly no posession. but with the games i've played, you dont let the opposition cause much danger, they normally only benefit from corners or long range shots. in my arsenal save im going to try the back line with a sweeper to see if it improves the defense even more, becise i noticed we sometimes get caught out with balls in behind the CB's.
I tend to concead goals from headers. Not very many from open play or splitting my defence apart. I seem to be doing better at home than away.

im confused.... this is your tactic correct? View attachment 448844 There isnt a bwm? and you said ward prowse, ramirez and lallana in cm , but theres only 2 cm dont know if im being blonde or ive downloaded wrong tactic?

Last edited:
im confused.... this is your tactic correct? View attachment 432311 There isnt a bwm? and you daid ward prowse, ramirez and lallana in cm , but theres only 2 cm dont know if im being blonde or ive downloaded wrong tactic?

lol sorry mate, my bad! i thought u downloaded the tactic im testing now which i posted on page 20 of this thread. unfortunately with the new patch the fluid 523 doesnt work as well as it did before, although some people still use it.

Veez's Crazy Deadly Counter.tac this tactic? this works as well as last one? and is suitable for new patch?
sorry for mix up lol

no problem! its still in testing, but seems to work well. however it is a very diferente tactic to what u might be used to. very low posession but high creation of CCC's. you play attacking mentality against offensive teams and counter mentality against defensive teams. it aims to exploit the space behind the opponents defense to run onto through balls. give it a try and let me know what you think

View attachment 448835 sometimes i realin fk*n hate this game. my 2nd friendly, 5 CCC's against their 1 that came from a penalty. lost 3-2 when they had only 3 shots on target. other goals came from a corner and a long shot that sczesny put into our own net.

View attachment 448750View attachment 448751View attachment 448749 im trying a variation of the tactic with one more trequartista to try and have more presence up front. the idea behind it is to try and capitalize more on the CCC's created, ergo score more goals! :D so far so good, although against weak opposition, but 8 CCC's by half time is encouraging. will continue to push on. if anyone wants to try this version too, let me know.

View attachment 432504View attachment 432502View attachment 432507 im trying a variation of the tactic with one more trequartista to try and have more presence up front. the idea behind it is to try and capitalize more on the CCC's created, ergo score more goals! :D so far so good, although against weak opposition, but 8 CCC's by half time is encouraging. will continue to push on. if anyone wants to try this version too, let me know.

I can keep testing. Like this "special" tactics ;>

The players that scored the corner goals on me was better in the air then my defenders. Maybe that is why i get so many corner goals against.

Back