FM 12 - Future save game files. (Exclusive)

Would you use any of these saves?

• Total voters

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
View attachment 200324

I have decided to start some long ranged save games.

The point of this is because it really is quite interesting to see what the football world is like in the future.

I will start as an unemployed manager who will not interefere in any teams what so ever and i am going to process to certain dates, then save them and upload them for other people to download and use to play the 'futuristic' leagues and upcoming teams.

All saves are in the month of June of what year they are in.

Save Game One - Released

Year
2015 - Released 30/10/2011 - Download Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5732

Save Game Two - Released

Year 20
20 - Released 30/10/2011 - Download Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5736

Save Game Three - Released

Year 20
25 - Released 01/11/2011 - Download Link: FM 12 - Year 2025 - Future save game.(Exclusive) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Save Game Four

Year 2030
- Released 02/06/2012 - Download Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6703

Save Game Five

Year 2035 - 02/06/2012 - Download Link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6704

Ross 95 - Save Game Four and Five said:
Save game four and five will be properly ready to be downloaded on the 03/06/2012, so please do not moan if they don't work straight away!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
and so on, i think you all get the 'jist'.
:)

Requests:

2028 - Download link (Not available yet)

They will all be available to download, but only of FM-Base, unless some littl
e
disobedient dude decides to be a rebel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also if you want to request a year, then please do, and i will write them on here and then upload them. :D

Ross 95 - Important Notice! said:
Please remember they are loaded as just England - top division. But when you load the game you will have to load the games you want. Then you will probably have to process 1 year, to get all leagues working.

But please do remember it will take time for them all to be created as i can only use 1 save at a time, but i will probably just do this on a seperate comptuer.

Last edited:
What leagues will you be using for these saves? Or does that not matter cause of the new adding/removing nations feature? I don't have FM 2012 yet so I don't know how that feature works.

Also, I think it might be better to upload a save every 5 years. An awful lot can happen over 10 years and i think it would be cool to see what's going on more regularly. Although people might disagree and it's your save anyway so do it however you want, just a suggestion.

What leagues will you be using for these saves? Or does that not matter cause of the new adding/removing nations feature? I don't have FM 2012 yet so I don't know how that feature works.

Also, I think it might be better to upload a save every 5 years. An awful lot can happen over 10 years and i think it would be cool to see what's going on more regularly. Although people might disagree and it's your save anyway so do it however you want, just a suggestion.

I like the 5 year idea.
Also im just starting with England, but with the new feature you can add what ever leagues you want.

Thanks!

!
!!
!!!
!!
!

Version 1 - Year 2015. Coming very soon.

Love the idea, How long do you think it will be before the 2020 save?

OK thanks, I want to see how messed up the leagues are in about 10 years time.:)

Please remember they are loaded as just England - top division. But when you load the game you will have to load the games you want. Then you will probably have to process 1 year, to get all leagues working.

Thanks for this, I often do this myself for a year or two, just to see who signs who and what not :)

I know it's a bit late now, but a two or three year option would have been good as well

Thanks for this, I often do this myself for a year or two, just to see who signs who and what not :)

I know it's a bit late now, but a two or three year option would have been good as well

Yeaah, i think im too far past a few years now though. :/

2050 would be a good one? Our best young talents as world class managers, Switzerland as World Cup winners because of Xherdan Shaqiri's amazing managerial ability, after being regarded as a legendary player himself... So yeah, 2050?

2050 would be a good one? Our best young talents as world class managers, Switzerland as World Cup winners because of Xherdan Shaqiri's amazing managerial ability, after being regarded as a legendary player himself... So yeah, 2050?

Yeah 2050 will be on here as im going up in 5 years.

Love this. Looking forward to 2050 onwards to be honest when all real players will safely be retired. Could i make a request for the year 2111 (when you get to it) please? Obviously there will be a wait for this but i am in no hurry

Oh and a quick question, have you disabled attribute masking?

Has anyone tried the 2025 save yet? I'd love to know if the development of regens, and specifically their reputation, is better than in FM11.

For example, in a Leicester save of mines on FM11 i was on 2024 and there wasnt a single goalkeeper averaging above 7.05, and only one keeper had en estimated value of £5m+. And apart from my own squad there was one single player in the world who had an estimated value of £15m+. There were a few decent regens but all the really world class players fit within my own 25 man squad easily. That compared to what the player pool looks like at the beginning of a save is a bit disturbing. And its not just a question of the valuation being off, the overall quality of players had decreased immensely imo altho there obviously were some really good regens around.

Since there just seems to be one league during the whole simulation, maybe youre not able to make a fair assessment of regen development. I'll download it anyway later tonight but if anyone has any opinion on this matter id love to hear it.