FM 12 Transfers & Data Update - Season 16/17

There is on the update i added on page 2, i sorted it.

on page2 have leage cup but database is not update
(am take control liverpool i found old squad example gerreard and carragher) :O

Have you embedded the update? because it doesn't sound like you have. Anyway, try this, this is the most up to date i have done.

View attachment 1079988

What do u mean by embedded, sorry im *** in modding games :O I would really love to play FM 2012 with lastest update but i just cant to get it to work

What do u mean by embedded, sorry im *** in modding games :O I would really love to play FM 2012 with lastest update but i just cant to get it to work

You have to select the update that you've put into your database, you basically save it from here, put it into the editor data file on sports interactive in your documents and then load the game. When you get to to the start up screen on FM12 and start new game it will ask you to choose a database, make sure you tick the box editor data files, then tick the one you downloaded and confirm. Then you're away.

Bro , please give new patch paul pogba in MU, FM 12 ya ^^ thanks

Did you download the file i posted above, the July update? that should work fine, does with me anyhow, let me know if you have any other probs

Bro , please give new patch paul pogba in MU, FM 12 ya ^^ thanks

johnmal, is this based on your initial january update or my 'summer 2016'?

Just wondering if it includes the transfers and player CA/PA changes.

Or did you perhaps fix transfers up to date?

Appreciate the work.

Hi gaamst, it is based on my january update. I don't change your work, because you have some wonderkids and CA/PA changes, that are much better than mine.

gaamst, respect your work and update but please update the lost cups. Some teams lost reputation without this update. Played also with Barca and after a season Barca plays CL and EL. It's a bug to... Thx

Have you embedded the update? because it doesn't sound like you have. Anyway, try this, this is the most up to date i have done.

View attachment 1079988

Any chance you can fix the League Cup in gaamst's update in the very first post (summer 2016.dbc)

That one is a really great update, just a real shame about the League Cup. The one you've posted (july 2016.dbc) has lots of data errors.. especially in the Premier League.

So I guess I am not the only one playing this?

I read all the posts...can someone please tell me which is the most useful update today? Besides...do the Wonderkids still work or is it useful to look for the FM16 Kids and just look for them?

hi. thanks for this uptade. by the way my english not too good :) ı use 12.0.4 patch. is this work?

Thanks for this update, i'm french and fm12 is a the second best game (the first is cm01/02).

Play with Rashford and Rooney it's perfect for my team.

Thanks for the update, appreciate anybody still doing work on this :)
Although League One and League Two are abit messed up, teams such as Coventry/Chesterfield are still in League One.. and even Leyton Orient are sitting in League One.. when they were relegated out of the football league last season lol.

Anyway good work, just glad to see people still uploading updates for FM12.. keep it up :)