FM 12 Transfers & Data Update - Season 16/17

View attachment 1123884
Transfer Update until today enjoy :)

Decided to fix League 1/League 2.. so all teams for the 2017/2018 are correct. Also fixed the League Cup issue, so that is now working once again.
I have also changed all the English team reputations too (copying from FM2017) to make it more realistic.. along with updating all English teams previous League/League position for more accurate media expectations etc.

Just on with updating some average attendances & updating some stadiums.. will upload when I feel like I've done enough :D

Decided to fix League 1/League 2.. so all teams for the 2017/2018 are correct. Also fixed the League Cup issue, so that is now working once again.
I have also changed all the English team reputations too (copying from FM2017) to make it more realistic.. along with updating all English teams previous League/League position for more accurate media expectations etc.

Just on with updating some average attendances & updating some stadiums.. will upload when I feel like I've done enough :D

UPDATE JAMIE VARDY AND RIYAD MAHREZ ESPECIALLY MOST OF THE LEICESTER SQUAD

UPDATE JAMIE VARDY AND RIYAD MAHREZ ESPECIALLY MOST OF THE LEICESTER SQUAD

This is not my update, I have literally only just started tweaking it myself.

But I've already updated a few players copying their stats exactly from the FM17 editor (not many but a few, Mo Salah.. Paul Pogba..Coutniho..Emre Can.. Anthony Knockaert etc) will have a look at updating some of Leicester's players.

Sorted all Stadiums out, updated stadium capacities/average attendance for teams etc. Put West Ham into the London Stadium, Spurs are playing at Wembley untill they move to their new stadium at the end of the season.. put Rotherham in the New York stadium etc.

Also combined it with the 7subs file for the football league.. unfotunately it doesn't start till the 2nd season in FM12, but from the start of the 2nd season in FM12, all football league clubs can use 7 subs (like real life) instead of 5.

Last edited:
I've already updated a few players copying their stats exactly from the FM17 editor (not many but a few, Mo Salah.. Paul Pogba..Coutniho..Emre Can.. Anthony Knockaert etc) will have a look at updating some of Leicester's players.

Sorted all Stadiums out, updated stadium capacities/average attendance for teams etc. Put West Ham into the London Stadium, Spurs are playing at Wembley untill they move to their new stadium at the end of the season.. put Rotherham in the New York stadium etc.

Also combined it with the 7subs file for the football league.. unfotunately it doesn't start till the 2nd season in FM12, but from the start of the 2nd season in FM12, all football league clubs can use 7 subs (like real life) instead of 5.

Dude that's dope, Would love to play it.

[download at bottom of post]

Changes:

Fixed English League Cup
Added 7 subs to English Leagues (starting from 2nd season in-game)
Updated English League One and League Two to have correct teams as of 17/18
Updated all English stadiums and average attendances (Premier League - League Two)
Updated all English teams reputations and previous season position (Premier League - League Two)
Set all correct English managers down to League Two
Updated English finances down to League Two, copying from FM17 data (along with updating or removing various sugar daddys)
Updated Competition Holders from 16/17 season

Done a few other tweaks too, such as changing Cardiffs team bar back to blue from red.
Put Gareth Southgate, Aidy Boothroyd and Paul Simpson in at England.

I've tried to update the 5 English teams in the Champions League this season, but as the game will only allow 4 English teams in the Champions League.. it keeps automatically putting Man Utd in the Europa League.
Chelsea/Spurs/Man City and Liverpool are all added to the Champions League though.

Everton and Arsenal added to the Europa League, but with an opposite problem to above.. as the game requires a minimum amount of English teams in the Europa League.. Southampton also keep getting added (due to their previous season League finish)

Also tweaked a few other Champions League/Europa League teams from other countries for 17/18 (not done all, only a few)

I have updated the entire stats (including hidden ones, reputations, positions, preffered moves) for a few players.. not many, but a few, for various clubs. So if you have any problems with incorrect data/players at wrong teams/teams in wrong leagues (outside of the Premier League - League Two) etc.. it wasn't done by me, I have merely tweaked and smoothed other peoples hard work and time.

And as I was only planning on editing League One and League Two to have the correct teams in place, I have done far more than I had planned.

All players that I have edited myself (either raised or lowered stats) have all been done exactly from the FM17 data, not my own oppinions or ideas. Alot of players I have edited sit in the youth teams, due to their age back in 2011.

List of players I've updated:
Daniel Sturridge
Roberto Firminho
Coutinho
Simon Mignolet
Louis Karius
Adam Bogdan
Adam Lallana
Mo Salah
Sadio Mane
Alex Manninger
Andrew Robertson
Kevin De Bruyne
Yaya Toure
Ederson
Bernanrdo Silva
Kyle Walker
Claudio Bravo
Eden Hazard

Raheem Sterling
Jack Wilshere
Alexis Sanchez
Aaron Ramsey
Oxlade Chamberlain
Joe Hart
Paul Pogba
Romelu Lukaku
Ashley Young
John Terry
Jack Grealish
Adama Troare
Britt Assambolnga
Kieron Trippier
Harry Kane
Vincent Jannsen
Deli Alli
Andre Gray
Joey Barton
Matt Lowton
Chris Wood
James Tarkowski
Ben Mee
Tom Heaton
Nick Pope
Scott Arfield
Dean Marney
Johan Berg Gudmundson
Jeff Hendrick
Ashley Barnes
Jack Cork
Charlie Taylor
Jordan Pickford
Yannick Balosie
Virgil Van Dijk
James Ward-Prowse
Dusan Tadic
Cameron Stewart
Joseph Mills
Conrad Logan

Jamie Vardy
Marc Albrighton
Rihad Mahrez
Andy King
Wes Morgan
Chrisitian Fuchs
Kasper Schmeichel
Ben Hamer
Yohan Benalouane
Danny Drinkwater
Shinji Okazaki
Keleche Ineanacho
Demarai Gray
Kieron Gibbs
Jonny Evans
Sam Clucas
David De Gea
Marcus Rashford
Sam Johnstone
Ravel Morrison
Adel Taarabt
Kevin Nolan
Anthony Knockaert
Jacob Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Probably a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Added
Tammy Abraham
Robby McCorie
Callum Gribbin

Along with a few missing managers.

As you may have gathered, I have only touched the English Leagues (apart from editing a handful of teams in the Champions League/Europa League) so if any data in other leagues was incorrect before, it still will be now.

I will continue to update players in the English leagues, eventually focusing on moving down the leagues. But as I update everything from contract/reputation ca-pa/positions/preferred moves etc.. it's a slow process.. and I may just wait for other people to upload future updates again.

Anyway, enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
[download at bottom of post]

Changes:

Fixed English League Cup
Added 7 subs to English Leagues (starting from 2nd season in-game)
Updated English League One and League Two to have correct teams as of 17/18
Updated all English stadiums and average attendances (Premier League - League Two)
Updated all English teams reputations and previous season position (Premier League - League Two)
Set all correct English managers down to League Two
Updated English finances down to League Two, copying from FM17 data (along with updating or removing various sugar daddys)
Updated Competition Holders from 16/17 season

Done a few other tweaks too, such as changing Cardiffs team bar back to blue from red.
Put Gareth Southgate, Aidy Boothroyd and Paul Simpson in at England.

I've tried to update the 5 English teams in the Champions League this season, but as the game will only allow 4 English teams in the Champions League.. it keeps automatically putting Man Utd in the Europa League.
Chelsea/Spurs/Man City and Liverpool are all added to the Champions League though.

Everton and Arsenal added to the Europa League, but with an opposite problem to above.. as the game requires a minimum amount of English teams in the Europa League.. Southampton also keep getting added (due to their previous season League finish)

Also tweaked a few other Champions League/Europa League teams from other countries for 17/18 (not done all, only a few)

I have updated the entire stats (including hidden ones, reputations, positions, preffered moves) for a few players.. not many, but a few, for various clubs. So if you have any problems with incorrect data/players at wrong teams/teams in wrong leagues (outside of the Premier League - League Two) etc.. it wasn't done by me, I have merely tweaked and smoothed other peoples hard work and time.

And as I was only planning on editing League One and League Two to have the correct teams in place, I have done far more than I had planned.

All players that I have edited myself (either raised or lowered stats) have all been done exactly from the FM17 data, not my own oppinions or ideas. Alot of players I have edited sit in the youth teams, due to their age back in 2011.

List of players I've updated:
Daniel Sturridge
Roberto Firminho
Coutinho
Simon Mignolet
Louis Karius
Adam Bogdan
Adam Lallana
Mo Salah
Sadio Mane
Alex Manninger
Andrew Robertson
Kevin De Bruyne
Yaya Toure
Ederson
Bernanrdo Silva
Kyle Walker
Claudio Bravo
Eden Hazard

Raheem Sterling
Jack Wilshere
Alexis Sanchez
Aaron Ramsey
Oxlade Chamberlain
Joe Hart
Paul Pogba
Romelu Lukaku
Ashley Young
John Terry
Jack Grealish
Adama Troare
Britt Assambolnga
Kieron Trippier
Harry Kane
Vincent Jannsen
Deli Alli
Andre Gray
Joey Barton
Matt Lowton
Chris Wood
James Tarkowski
Ben Mee
Tom Heaton
Nick Pope
Scott Arfield
Dean Marney
Johan Berg Gudmundson
Jeff Hendrick
Ashley Barnes
Jack Cork
Charlie Taylor
Jordan Pickford
Yannick Balosie
Virgil Van Dijk
James Ward-Prowse
Dusan Tadic
Cameron Stewart
Joseph Mills
Conrad Logan

Jamie Vardy
Marc Albrighton
Rihad Mahrez
Andy King
Wes Morgan
Chrisitian Fuchs
Kasper Schmeichel
Ben Hamer
Yohan Benalouane
Danny Drinkwater
Shinji Okazaki
Keleche Ineanacho
Demarai Gray
Kieron Gibbs
Jonny Evans
Sam Clucas
David De Gea
Marcus Rashford
Sam Johnstone
Ravel Morrison
Adel Taarabt
Kevin Nolan
Anthony Knockaert
Jacob Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Probably a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Added
Tammy Abraham
Robby McCorie
Callum Gribbin

Along with a few missing managers.

As you may have gathered, I have only touched the English Leagues (apart from editing a handful of teams in the Champions League/Europa League) so if any data in other leagues was incorrect before, it still will be now.

I will continue to update players in the English leagues, eventually focusing on moving down the leagues. But as I update everything from contract/reputation ca-pa/positions/preferred moves etc.. it's a slow process.. and I may just wait for other people to upload future updates again.

Anyway, enjoy! ;)

I tried it, it didn't work it just loaded the regular FM 2012 databse, this happened fpr me though, do you have any solutions

I've just deleted everything from my editor data folder, then downloaded the one from here and placed it into the editor data folder.. started the game up and it's working for me.

Have you placed it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Editor Data
Also if you have any other updates or files in there, it could be conflicting with it and that could be why.

Edit: Also check that the game is selecting the file for you:

If it's not, click the 'change' box and after a quick load.. make sure the box next 2018fixed.dbc is ticked

Last edited:
This will 0nly work for 1 season .. because of errors

View attachment 1126484

It works for more than 1 season, I went on holiday for 5 seasons with England/Scotland/Spain loaded and it worked fine.. all competitions work each season.

The error with Norway was already there in the update, it's been there for quite sometime iirc. I remember downloading this update over a year ago and it was there then. I think somebody long ago tried to tweak or update Norway, and messed it up.

Obviously you can't play with any Norwegian teams, but I'm only interested in English Leagues anyway ;)

I may look into fixing the Norway problems though, I did have a quick look.. but there are alot of Leagues and alot of teams messed up (it would take updating all current teams/Leagues from 2011 to now)

Just did a quick holiday now, second season.. Charity Shield, League Cup, League, Europa League and Champions League all still working.
Plus to say the English League Cup competition was not working or even being started up with this update before I tweaked and fixed it, I think it's already looking a little bit better xD

Will post some more screenshots when it gets to about 8 years in to show it still works fine.

View attachment 84666
View attachment 84665

Last edited:
great work .. I always find that when you have errors for any country it messes up the game somewhere

plus i see you have named the English League EDL and not SKY Bet why?

No probelm :)

I've copied the name from the FM17 data, they are still called Sky Bet (Championship/League One/League Two)
It's just there short names that have been changed to EFL (english football league) which is also how it's referred to alot now on Sky Sports.. EFL live etc.

eDJSYSN.jpg

Last edited:
Ok i see I did call it EDL In my post that is wrong i did mean EFL

I shall try it with the norway error

Ok, let me know if you do encounter any errrors or crashes (which you shouldn't)
Currently into 2015 on my holiday test, still no problems and all competitions are still running.

Also, like I said I will probably look into fixing Norway. I am thinking about loading up the default database, noting down all teams in which leagues in Norway.. and put them all back to how they were. Yes it will be old data, but it will fix that nation.

When/if I do fix it, I will upload it here.

great work

being a QPR fan here is the full qpr team

1 | Alex Smithies
2 | Darnell Furlong
3 | Jake Bidwell
4 | Grant Hall
5 | Nedum Onuoha
6 | Joel Lynch
7 | Luke Freeman
8 | Jordan Cousins
9 | Conor Washington
10 | #JUSTFORSTAN
11 | Josh Scowen
12 | Jamie Mackie
13 | Matt Ingram
14 | Ryan Manning
15 | Steven Caulker
16 | Ariel Borysiuk
17 | Matt Smith
18 | Jack Robinson
19 | Sean Goss
21 | Massimo Luongo
22 | Pawel Wszolek
23 | Yeni Ngbakoto
24 | James Perch
25 | Michael Petrasso
26 | Joe Lumley
27 | Olamide Shodipo
28 | Reece Grego-***
29 | Osman Kakay
30 | Eberechi Eze
31 | Ray Jones
32 | Niko Hamalainen
40 | Idrissa Sylla
Alex Baptiste

Ok, I've fixed Norway.. after a few hours of messing about loading/reloading (checking teams/leagues from the default data and comparing it to the updated data) I've reset all the Norway teams back to how they were for the 11/12 season, 20 divisions need sorting.. 20!! :S

Anyway that's done.. I'm just updating a few more players before I upload it.

great work

being a QPR fan here is the full qpr team
1 | Alex Smithies
2 | Darnell Furlong
3 | Jake Bidwell
4 | Grant Hall
5 | Nedum Onuoha
6 | Joel Lynch
7 | Luke Freeman
8 | Jordan Cousins
9 | Conor Washington
10 | #JUSTFORSTAN
11 | Josh Scowen
12 | Jamie Mackie
13 | Matt Ingram
14 | Ryan Manning
15 | Steven Caulker
16 | Ariel Borysiuk
17 | Matt Smith
18 | Jack Robinson
19 | Sean Goss
21 | Massimo Luongo
22 | Pawel Wszolek
23 | Yeni Ngbakoto
24 | James Perch
25 | Michael Petrasso
26 | Joe Lumley
27 | Olamide Shodipo
28 | Reece Grego-***
29 | Osman Kakay
30 | Eberechi Eze
31 | Ray Jones
32 | Niko Hamalainen
40 | Idrissa Sylla
Alex Baptiste

I'll have a look at updating some of the QPR squad, copying from the FM17 database (I've already done 1 today, the new signing of Danny Wheeler)
I only started on this update the other day, and that was just to fix all the incorrect League One and League Two teams. But I've ended up doing far more :D but at least that's 2 big issues are fixed, in the League Cup now working and Norway being fixed.

All of the data apart from what I have previously quoted has been done by other users.

Anyway here is a screenshot of the game still running 10 years later, it's been running smoothly non stop (checked at the end of every season to make sure all competitions were running, and they were) so yeah, the Norway problem had no affect. But at least Norway is fixed now anyway :)

View attachment 84639

Last edited: