FM 12 Transfers & Data Update - Season 16/17

Great stuff, can't wait to get my teeth into it.

Championship done :) will start working on the Premier League next.
I'll upload it here in the meantime, as I don't know how long the Premier League will take.

I have updated some players outside the Championship (can't remember all off top of my head, but from all ranges.. from Neymar/Paulo Dybala/Messi to Akinfenwa, Dominic Samuel, George Williams etc)

I will upload again once I've fully updated all Premier League squads ca/pa .. squad numbers etc.

Incase anybody missed before, Man Utd are in the Europa League as the game will only allow a maximum of 4 English teams in the Champions League (unlike 5 in real life this season) so the game keeps putting Man Utd into the Europa League.

Fmbase not letting me attach the file for some reason, so I've uploaded it here:

http://www.filedropper.com/2018fixed_1

Here we go again..

• Arsenal /
  • Bournemouth /
    Brighton x
    Burnley x
    Chelsea /
    Palace x
    Everton /
    Huddersfield x
    Leicester x
    Liverpool x
    Man City /
    Man Utd x
    Newcastle x
    Southampton x
    Stoke /
    Swansea x
    Tottenham x
    Watford x
    West Brom x
    West Ham x

Last edited:
Obviously you cannot update every single person but.....

[h=1]Jordan Amavi :D[/h]

I will update/add him in ;)
The only thing with transfer.net, is it doesn't list or even show any players that are away on loan..

I've also removed Man Utd from John Terry's favourite clubs, I noticed that earlier. God knows who put that there, probably one of the previous users who worked on this update.. must have been having a laugh xD

Brilliant stuff! I've noticed on this update a lot of the stats were down in comparison to the update Summer 2017, however looks like you are on the ball updating all of these. I.e Julian Draxlers stats were horrific on this update is one of the ones I can think off the top of my head.

It's cool, i only noticed it as i am a Villa fan.

Believe it or not John Terry was actually a Man Utd fan growing up, that's where FM got it from.

Brilliant stuff! I've noticed on this update a lot of the stats were down in comparison to the update Summer 2017, however looks like you are on the ball updating all of these. I.e Julian Draxlers stats were horrific on this update is one of the ones I can think off the top of my head.

I'm copying all data from FM17, so it's as accurate as your going to get in todays terms (untill fm18 comes out :D)

it's a long time consuming job, as I'm updating individual stats/data which is over 6 years old (fm12 came out in late 2011) so I'm really only focusing on Premier League/Championship squads at the moment.

But I'm slowly plodding on through it, feels so much better to load up the Championship and seeing all teams/squads with 17/18 data.. they all look accurate and fresh. Hopefully I can get the Premier League up to date for 17/18 soon too.

The only shame is the younger star players being placed in the youth team etc, but that's to be expected with a game that starts in 2011 when we are now in 2017. For example a 21yo/22yo current first team player, will only be 15yo/16yo in 2011.

During my test saves, alot of those younger players do still get a few first team games under the Ai.. and the good thing is that as the game progresses on FM12.. all those players will blossom into the database.

Last edited:
It's cool, i only noticed it as i am a Villa fan.

Believe it or not John Terry was actually a Man Utd fan growing up, that's where FM got it from.

Wow, I never knew that.
On the FM17 data he doesn't have Man Utd in his liked clubs, so I thought it was put in by mistake.

Well it was when he was a kid.

I'm playing the update at the moment and it's pretty sweet. Thanks for this.

Three words Mush......Amazing Amazing Amazing. Made the game enjoyable again. Although Grujic being Liverpool manager at 20 years of age instead of a young, exciting winger is a little strange....I will wait for you to finish the Premier League before I mention anything in future. Please keep up the good work and could you please tell me what your best formation / tactic is and also which player face / logo pack you use ?

Thanks, that's strange will have a look at Grujic next time.
For logos I only have one pack isntalled for FM12, which is the default Premier League logos... but I use the metalic/shiny logo megapack (it's in my FM17 folder at the moment) which I will drag into the FM12 graphics folder once I've finished updating and start playing. https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos

Facepack I use (but don't have it in the FM12 data at the moment either, is the Sortitoutsi facepack megapack) which I drag into the graphics folder for which ever version of FM I'm playing most at the time. https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

Formation, I usually use my own 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation.. or sometimes I'll use this one if I'm going through a bad patch:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...a-treble-first-season-sumthins-4-2-3-1-a.html

Which is a really good FM12 tactic imo.

How's it going with updating the Prem teams?

Not had much freetime recently, plus I got abit disheartened last time I was working on it.. seeing Man City's tiny first team squad after I updated them got me. But anyway, I will continue on with it a little bit at a time whenever I have some freetime.

Since the ones I have already turned green on the previous page, I've finished updating Burnley and got halfway into the Newcastle squad. I also added Keinan Davis into the Villa squad, he's not shown on the transfer.net Villa squad list for some reason..

Thanks mate. Is your tactic any good ? I am still using match engine exploit but it's just too unrealistic.

Barker what's the latest pal? Checking everyday for updates. Did you finish the Newcastle team? Can you upload when you have so I can take a look at them? Thanks again pal can't wait for you to be finished.

Kenco's World League + 2017 transfer update

Hi. I apologize in advance as my post might a bit irrelevant to OP but does anyone here still have the most updated Kenco's World League for FM2012 (the one s/he posted around April 2012)? I've been looking around but all the links available are already dead. Might be an interesting scene to see the updated 2017 transferred players to play in Kenco's WL.