(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style (13.2.2)

kunaguero8

Reaction score
Hi,

This is a tactic trying to copy Barcelona stlyle, high possession , a lot of goals and game control.

I always try to play beautifull football on my teams!

The tactic look like this!

rcdeportivodelacoruasadd.png

And this are the results!

deportivovatmadridgeral.png

deportivovathleticgeral.png

deportivovbarcelonagera.png

Against strongest teams like barça and real the possession decreases a litle but is natural because they have better players!

63276036.png

This is the result against a weak team !

deportivovrmadridgeralv.png

Against real! 3-1 win!

deportivovsportinggeral.png

92805176.png

ligabbvavistageralfasesu.png

I finish 3rd but i only start to use this tactic on december, on the first part of the season i was using a similar tactic but is not working 100%!

Some results in others saves!
This is on my pentagon save!

feyenoordvdkievgeralvis.png

And this in other save with dortmund!

76923794.png

Trainning: Default ----> Attacking
Match preparation-------> Attacking Movement

Op. instructions: Leave that to ***. Manager!

Team talks!

***. Manager before the game starts, and then give a passionate instruction to defence, midfield and atack!

On half-time,

Winning by 1-0 , Calm You can do better!
Winning by 2-0 , Calm You can do better!
Winning by 3 or more, Calm Don't be complecent
Losing, Agressive I expect more!
Draw, Agressive I expect more!

End of Match

Always calm or assertive if your team win. agressive if it lose!

Shouts

Play out of defence!
Work ball into box!

Pitch Size

Normal or Big( Except if it was to big, i never tried on that huge pitches like 110m x 80 or what else) but you can try!

And that's it, give it a try!

Ps: This tactic off corse works better if you have better players, more possession and etc, But as you can see on te SS that i post , i was playing with Deportivo and they don't have money, the players i have are all free acquisition! And the tactic work well!

Ps2: If you don't have any IF , replace the role for Winger

Enjooy the game and Give me some feedback!

Download

4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3.rar | Game Front

4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3 - Download - 4shared - Emanuel Pendão

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7490

Last edited:
Notice all your victories are at home, this tactic is useless away, I have lost every match away from home

Notice all your victories are at home, this tactic is useless away, I have lost every match away from home

Show-me some SS so i can help you, a lot of people have been trying this tactic and they don't complain about away games!
Maybe the tactic is not fully worked on your team oO)
I show you some examples of away matches with this tactic!
sevillavdeportivogeralv.png

racingvdeportivogeralvi.png

celtavdeportivogeralvis.png

bayernmuniquevdeportivo.png

Last edited:
I used my own tactic.

I want to share it but i'm French and I am not able to write the presentation of the tactic!

I'l share it on a French forum and i'll share the tactic link!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my own tactic.

I want to share it but i'm French and I am not able to write the presentation of the tactic!

I'l share it on a French forum and i'll share the tactic link!

So create your own thread. Please don't make a mess here. God!

To topic: yes of course it's great tac, but as said my mates - it's not a Barcelona style. Just a Dinamo style ;-). I will test it ofc.

man this tactic is great!! i am playing with palermo in my first season 2nd equal points with juventusa 80pts lost the final of the cup from them but i still have problem with this anoying far poast goals from the enemies... it drives me mad i only conceed goals this way do you have any suggestion what to do :? thank m8!

hi mate
now i'm starting on new game with MK Dons using LFCMarshall's FM13 Update. amazing results i have:

FR Dover 10-0
FR Brighton 5-2
FR Oxford 4-1
FR Port Vale 5-3
CAP Barnet 3-0

but start pre-seasons all the game draw and lost, why?

Cheers!

On average 50% of possession, it's not a Barcelona style ;)

That is a Barcelona style : View attachment 304411 View attachment 304412
Off course you have that possesion, you are Barcelona, you have Xavi, iniesta, fabregas, messi etc.
On the ss that i've post i was playing with "Deportivo" HUGE diference! My midfield are
composed for Juan dominguez, Carlos villanueva, and Mateo Simao, i think that was why in some games against Barcelona, Real madrid away from home i only have 50% of possesion. This a tactic trying to play like Barcelona, but off corse if you have better players you have more possesion! Simple fact!

what tactic you use on this two screen? its huge possesion

Same one m8

man this tactic is great!! i am playing with palermo in my first season 2nd equal points with juventusa 80pts lost the final of the cup from them but i still have problem with this anoying far poast goals from the enemies... it drives me mad i only conceed goals this way do you have any suggestion what to do :? thank m8!

Try to tight marking theirs Wingers! ;)

hi mate
now i'm starting on new game with MK Dons using LFCMarshall's FM13 Update. amazing results i have:

FR Dover 10-0
FR Brighton 5-2
FR Oxford 4-1
FR Port Vale 5-3
CAP Barnet 3-0

but start pre-seasons all the game draw and lost, why?

Cheers!

Great Results!
You play the pre-season games? or leave it to ***. Manager?
Maybe your *** manager is weak? I don't know, but the main point is that the tactic work on the games that count ;)

Last edited:
only test for lower league, but i'm test for Sheffield Utd using default db now promote to championship and winning Capital One. maybe not working on LFCMarshall's db for lower league...but this tactic is great mate!!! keep on...

only test for lower league, but i'm test for Sheffield Utd using default db now promote to championship and winning Capital One. maybe not working on LFCMarshall's db for lower league...but this tactic is great mate!!! keep on...

Thank's m8!
Continue giving me feedback

Off course you have that possesion, you are Barcelona, you have Xavi, iniesta, fabregas, messi etc.
On the ss that i've post i was playing with "Deportivo" HUGE diference! My midfield are
composed for Juan dominguez, Carlos villanueva, and Mateo Simao, i think that was why in some games against Barcelona, Real madrid away from home i only have 50% of possesion. This a tactic trying to play like Barcelona, but off corse if you have better players you have more possesion! Simple fact!

you're in 2015 and got a lot of regens, so may be you have best players than Xavi, messi etc ... ;)

you're in 2015 and got a lot of regens, so may be you have best players than Xavi, messi etc ... ;)

Want to see my squad?
Deportivo never give me any transfer budget, and i don't have any regen! So your argument is invalid!

rcdeportivodelacoruasadg.png

As you can see, you can search all my players and see that i don´t have any regen on my senior squad!

what do u do in last 15-20mins? how u keep your leading? i see it is working with lower league i want to start new game with Alaves..