(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style (13.2.2)

stupid comment, he is right you play with Barcelon. Even if he was in 2015 no matter what regens he has. they not gonna be better than messi , pique, inesta in your barcelona tactic!!!!. before you try to slag this tactic off why don't you load up a Deportivo profile and try your tactic with them see how your tactic works there, then you can give some constructive feedback ..........

Thanks for the backup!, I try to explain him that!
;)

Hi,

This is a tactic trying to copy Barcelona stlyle, high possession , a lot of goals and game control.

I always try to play beautifull football on my teams!

The tactic look like this!

rcdeportivodelacoruasadd.png

And this are the results!

deportivovatmadridgeral.png

deportivovathleticgeral.png

deportivovbarcelonagera.png

Against strongest teams like barça and real the possession decreases a litle but is natural because they have better players!

63276036.png

This is the result against a weak team !

deportivovrmadridgeralv.png

Against real! 3-1 win!

deportivovsportinggeral.png

92805176.png

ligabbvavistageralfasesu.png

I finish 3rd but i only start to use this tactic on december, on the first part of the season i was using a similar tactic but is not working 100%!

Some results in others saves!
This is on my pentagon save!

feyenoordvdkievgeralvis.png

And this in other save with dortmund!

76923794.png

Trainning: Default ----> Attacking
Match preparation-------> Attacking Movement

Op. instructions: Leave that to ***. Manager!

Team talks!

***. Manager before the game starts, and then give a passionate instruction to defence, midfield and atack!

On half-time,

Winning by 1-0 , Calm You can do better!
Winning by 2-0 , Calm You can do better!
Winning by 3 or more, Calm Don't be complecent
Losing, Agressive I expect more!
Draw, Agressive I expect more!

End of Match

Always calm or assertive if your team win. agressive if it lose!

Shouts

Play out of defence!
Work ball into box!

Pitch Size

Normal or Big( Except if it was to big, i never tried on that huge pitches like 110m x 80 or what else) but you can try!

And that's it, give it a try!

Ps: This tactic off corse works better if you have better players, more possession and etc, But as you can see on te SS that i post , i was playing with Deportivo and they don't have money, the players i have are all free acquisition! And the tactic work well!

Ps2: If you don't have any IF , replace the role for Winger

Enjooy the game and Give me some feedback!

Download

4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3.rar | Game Front

4-3-3 kun^^ v1.3 - Download - 4shared - Emanuel Pendão

4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

hi tactic looks good, any change you can post some SS about the tactic showing the team settings, and key players instructions if any have manually been edited?

regards

hi tactic looks good, any change you can post some SS about the tactic showing the team settings, and key players instructions if any have manually been edited?

regards

Sure!
Team Settings:
tsv1860mnchentcticasequ.png

Players instructions:
Trequartista
tsv1860mnchentcticasjog.png

Inside forward

Advanced Playmaker

Defensive Midfielder
tsv1860mnchentcticasjogh.png

Limited defender

Wing back

Gk

I'm on a save with Tsv Munchen right now but is the same tactic and etc.
;)

ok i forgot its not in english!! ha ha but i can work out most of them!

did you put any on roaming? (free roles)

Last edited:
No. On tactic more roaming are selected!
On player roles, only trequartista and IF have free roles by default

for the training and prep match how many pourcents for scheduling ?

thanks for the tactic ;)

Do you ticked allow rest before match or after match ? or two ?

sorry i ask many questions ^^

Do you ticked allow rest before match or after match ? or two ?

sorry i ask many questions ^^

Ask as many questions you want mate!
If my team was playing only on league i ticked rest after match, if it was playing more than one competition i ticked both ;)

Hey.

É bom ver aqui um tuga a ser reconhecido pelo bom trabalho! Tas a receber optimo feedback...
Já tentei vezes sem conta implementar este estilo mas simplesmente não consigo, chega de perder tempo e vou testar a tua tactica no Braga!

Vou escrever em ingles pro pessoal entender...

I will test this at SC Braga, then I will post some results... ;)
The trequartista could be Eder/Michel? Or do I need to get a type of player with more speed?

Keep the good job!

Hey.

É bom ver aqui um tuga a ser reconhecido pelo bom trabalho! Tas a receber optimo feedback...
Já tentei vezes sem conta implementar este estilo mas simplesmente não consigo, chega de perder tempo e vou testar a tua tactica no Braga!

Vou escrever em ingles pro pessoal entender...

I will test this at SC Braga, then I will post some results... ;)
The trequartista could be Eder/Michel? Or do I need to get a type of player with more speed?

Keep the good job!

Michel is probably the best but you can try Eder and yes if you can get a new player with more speed, pass, dribbling great!

Cheers comrade

Michel is probably the best but you can try Eder and yes if you can get a new player with more speed, pass, dribbling great!

Cheers comrade

Thanks!
But I don´t have much money... So I will try Michel, Eder and Ze Luis (which is faster).

I have another question for you, when playing with 2 right footed players on wings, is better to put the one on the right side as winger, right?
I buy Miguel Rosa from Benfica for 600m € which is a bargain... Now my winger/IF are Mossoro, Helder Barbosa, Alan and Miguel Rosa.

Thanks!
But I don´t have much money... So I will try Michel, Eder and Ze Luis (which is faster).

I have another question for you, when playing with 2 right footed players on wings, is better to put the one on the right side as winger, right?
I buy Miguel Rosa from Benfica for 600m € which is a bargain... Now my winger/IF are Mossoro, Helder Barbosa, Alan and Miguel Rosa.

Yes.
Miguel rosa is a beast i have him on my TSV munchen 1860 and he plays a lot.

I have a question about match prep.

When you face a stronger side you still put attacking and attacking movement?

I have a question about match prep.

When you face a stronger side you still put attacking and attacking movement?

Yes, but i always look for attacking football, and i always try to control the game with my game philosophy! But you can change it according to what you want :)