(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style (13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter kunaguero8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 30K
what do u do in last 15-20mins? how u keep your leading? i see it is working with lower league i want to start new game with Alaves..

Usually around 80 min. Winning 1-0, 2-1, i use the shouts retain possession and take a breather and i change the role of wingers to support, AP to support, WB to support and D. Midfielder to defense.

Start a new save on Germany with TSV 1860 Munchen in Bundesliga 2!
This is my first league game!

88527575.png

munique1860vcottbusanli.png

Made a total of 558 completed passes, not bad i think with this players! :)

I am going to give this a try mate :) it looks very good so far from the feedback :) I will post up some of my results :)

and good job on the thread!

lost 3:2 at home against United as Spurs.. they created 3 ccc's I created 2

they went up 2:0 in the first half, I came back 2:2 then they scored the winner..

not too bad going, had decent possession and stats, will let it become a bit more familiar and try it again later on and in easier games :)

lost 3:2 at home against United as Spurs.. they created 3 ccc's I created 2

they went up 2:0 in the first half, I came back 2:2 then they scored the winner..

not too bad going, had decent possession and stats, will let it become a bit more familiar and try it again later on and in easier games :)

Do that, don't forget , when the tactic was fully learned to put the focus of trainning in attacking with intensity medium and match preparation attacking movement and then give me feedback!
Thank's for trying my tactic ;)

KUN If you winner to half time you change strategy to control?

Last edited:
Can u show us your squad in tactic screen? and transfers in? this is really magnificent results...like a cheat tactic...

great kun,simply great... keep posting your results,they are simply amazing...

what is the team talks from away because i losed all my matchs ?

but i win all my matchs from home ..

what is the team talks from away because i losed all my matchs ?

but i win all my matchs from home ..

First ***. manager!
winning by 1-0 -----------> assertive : you can do better
2-0------------> assertive: you can do better
3-0------------> Calm: Don't became complacent
Losing or draw: agressive------> Hope you do better!

you're in 2015 and got a lot of regens, so may be you have best players than Xavi, messi etc ... ;)

stupid comment, he is right you play with Barcelon. Even if he was in 2015 no matter what regens he has. they not gonna be better than messi , pique, inesta in your barcelona tactic!!!!. before you try to slag this tactic off why don't you load up a Deportivo profile and try your tactic with them see how your tactic works there, then you can give some constructive feedback ..........

Back