***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

mate it is from a demo haven't bought the game yet .but there are none changes to the match engine been made from the date demo was released

Are you sure? after last patch i think small changes have been done on the match engine, i can see the defense is acting different, defenders finally steal ball/block action, before this last patch, was a bit more like "we are dumb, we stand still and let you score" .. this with any tactic, not just yours :)

Anyway, im having decent results with your tactic.

jassar 2 questions:

1.could you please show your Man Utd squad screenie? I want to see where have you played with Robin and where Wayne (both are good as False9 and CF) plus curious about others ... Which ones whas your first squad and who was a backup.
any transfers IN ? Thanks.

2. Fellaini, Carrick or Fletcher are perfect DLP/Box2Box mid (their best roles). Why you use 2 CM roles in your tactic ?

Last edited:
Are you sure? after last patch i think small changes have been done on the match engine, i can see the defense is acting different, defenders finally steal ball/block action, before this last patch, was a bit more like "we are dumb, we stand still and let you score" .. this with any tactic, not just yours :)

Anyway, im having decent results with your tactic.
yes i am sure ....
here are the changes that are made in new patch .....

Match v1427
- Improved player rating system
- Improved use of subs in FMC match plans

anyways if i am having good results with the demo version , full version will defenitly have better results as u said defense have been improved.

but now i can do a full season testing of the tactics as i have bought the game now ......will keep the post updated of the results

jassar could you please show your Man Utd squad screenie? I want to see where have you played with Robin and where Wayne (both are good as False9 and CF) plu curious about others ... Which ones whas your first squad and who was a backup.
any transfers IN ? Thanks.
sorry mate i just bought the full game and i deleted all the demo saves ..

rvp i always play in cf
rooney is a brilliant f9

all cm will always be box to box

any other player u want to ask about ...i will help . i am now starting a new season with manu again in full game . so will keep things posted . will try to make same transfers again , hope that will help

Last edited:
Thx jassar - dont want to mess up your thread - please check your PM.

tried this tactic with liverpool and i didnt win a game in 5 leaked goals terrible

Amazing stats .
completed 2 seasons with qpr.

won promotion ,league cup

second season
won place for champions league ,fa cup

did concede few in the start .so i started with modern warfare for underdogs .than once the tactics is becoming more fluid switched to modern warefare 14 original and than bombarded all teams .

sesond season highlights

mancity0-3qpr
chelsea0-1qpr
qpr4-1liverpool
norwich0-5qpr

fa cup final
chelsea1-2qpr

i will say try to play with the underdog modern warfare at start and after october switch to original one .
dont use the original modern warfare if u are a lower reputation club . its too offensive

Jassar, I don't quite understand which tactic you advice to start with?

Just an observation mate.

Although you put out great tactics, one thing i have noticed with your threads is that you do tend to roll different versions of tactics out quite regularly. I always felt like this stopped your tactics from really getting the attention they deserved as by the time one had decided to use one version, another supposedly "better" or "more defensive but still offensive" version had come out. Perhaps it's better to fully test tactics first so that, firstly people can look at results and see what teams do be using that tactic, and secondly, so that your not putting out too many untested "half tweaks".

On another note, this tactic looks awesome. MW was great last year, and i'm happy you rebuilt it with united. Looking forward to testing this as my mate said he has used this and is smashing teams all over the shop. Did you complete your united season? How did you get on in cups and how many goals did your team score at the end of the league?

Jassar, I don't quite understand which tactic you advice to start with?

i say..if u are a manchester , chelsea, liverpool, arsenal, madrid, barca, milan,psg monaco or any other big club start with the modern warfare original version or V2 . follow the training as i mentioned. use underdog version or the away tactics for away matches until the original tactics is fluid as its more difficult to get tactics fluid in this version .

Just an observation mate.

Although you put out great tactics, one thing i have noticed with your threads is that you do tend to roll different versions of tactics out quite regularly. I always felt like this stopped your tactics from really getting the attention they deserved as by the time one had decided to use one version, another supposedly "better" or "more defensive but still offensive" version had come out. Perhaps it's better to fully test tactics first so that, firstly people can look at results and see what teams do be using that tactic, and secondly, so that your not putting out too many untested "half tweaks".

On another note, this tactic looks awesome. MW was great last year, and i'm happy you rebuilt it with united. Looking forward to testing this as my mate said he has used this and is smashing teams all over the shop. Did you complete your united season? How did you get on in cups and how many goals did your team score at the end of the league?

thanks for the advise .. i will take that into consideration in future .
the reason i released v2 is as i made the MW14 in demo and now i am testing that same tactics in full version that i bought .there were few things that caught my mind , so i released version 2.
my away and underdog is a completely different tactics from MW 14 .
thanks though for being honest

thanks for the advise .. i will take that into consideration in future .
the reason i released v2 is as i made the MW14 in demo and now i am testing that same tactics in full version that i bought .there were few things that caught my mind , so i released version 2.
my away and underdog is a completely different tactics from MW 14 .
thanks though for being honest

No probs and thanks.

Any more screenshots of your current season?

This tactic helped me make Leyton Orient the best club in the world in FM2013.

View attachment 460424
(that was in 2025, I continued playing until 2029 and continued dominating the world)

Definitely looking forward to trying this again!
Hopefully it will have the same impact :D

hiya mate any chance you could post team and player instructions for mw 14 tactic and away tactic please? only have internet on my phone so i cant download the tactic.

Hey jassar.. what tactics are best? V1 or V2?
I will say version 2 is more stable and version 1 is very attacking so I play version 1 at home matches only after it becomes fully fluid

hiya mate any chance you could post team and player instructions for mw 14 tactic and away tactic please? only have internet on my phone so i cant download the tactic.
i
will do all that once I get home tonight .