***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Sorry guys i have to change the version so often .tried before, fixed mistakes and hope this time its working the way i want . hope u guys like it too

I see you have the final versions out, good to see them!

I'm testing tactics with my real madrid save atm.

Am i to assume then that i use the Final version for all games now?

Will i ever need to use the final away version or the underdog and away version? I Didn't quite follow that bit in your OP.

I see you have the final versions out, good to see them!

I'm testing tactics with my real madrid save atm.

Am i to assume then that i use the Final version for all games now?

Will i ever need to use the final away version or the underdog and away version? I Didn't quite follow that bit in your OP.
Yes i would say u can use the away version for the away to barca, ath mad matches till the main tactics get fully fluid. than keep the main

Yes i would say u can use the away version for the away to barca, ath mad matches till the main tactics get fully fluid. than keep the main
Cool and what is the away and underdog version for? Obviously for underdogs but what's with the away bit?

Cool and what is the away and underdog version for? Obviously for underdogs but what's with the away bit?
that is totally a different tactics . its for those teams where u dont have a good team and for a match away from home where u need to keep defense together . so i call it away & underdog

that is totally a different tactics . its for those teams where u dont have a good team and for a match away from home where u need to keep defense together . so i call it away & underdog

Got it! Thanks for the explanation mate, excited to try this with madrid!

started with Swansea out of europa league in the knockout round against Nice (lost 3-1 agg) in league beat sunderland 2-0 and west brom 4-1 lost away to Man city 2-0 and lost against newcastle 1-0 so will let you know how i get on
playign the home and away tactics!

tweaked a little the tactic, scoring more goals... move defensive line to highest possible and also tempo to fastest. It will kill smaller clubs in the scond half !!! this on final version .

help please

which on is v2 ? i only see 3 tactics on the first page after reading this Im a little confused
thanks in advance Jassar always loved fm13 tactics so looking forward to this

I thought it may cause a bit of confusion so my apologies...version 2 has been deleted and replaced with the "final" version! TBH it's probably gonna be better than version 2.

Just tried it against Swansea at home and beat them 5-0, and also against Shakhtar at home and beat them 5-1!

Pretty much wrapped up the league with United after just 11 games using your tactic Jassar. After 11 league wins I'm 12 points clear!

started with Swansea out of europa league in the knockout round against Nice (lost 3-1 agg) in league beat sunderland 2-0 and west brom 4-1 lost away to Man city 2-0 and lost against newcastle 1-0 so will let you know how i get on
playign the home and away tactics!

make sure u switch to defending training in away matches for a while as u are not doing good in away matches

which on is v2 ? i only see 3 tactics on the first page after reading this Im a little confused
thanks in advance Jassar always loved fm13 tactics so looking forward to this

to avid further confusion i made final version and deleted version one and version 2 .......so that is the version now that is working best ...

I thought it may cause a bit of confusion so my apologies...version 2 has been deleted and replaced with the "final" version! TBH it's probably gonna be better than version 2.

Just tried it against Swansea at home and beat them 5-0, and also against Shakhtar at home and beat them 5-1!

Pretty much wrapped up the league with United after just 11 games using your tactic Jassar. After 11 league wins I'm 12 points clear!

thanks mate ...yes i deleted version 2 and made just one version to avid confusion ... post some SS

Will do Jassar no worries...just at work at the mo! I'll sort them out tonight!

thanks guy for clearing this up, Im in 2nd season with derby at the moment and struggling to get this tactic to work but ive done 10 games in pre season and 3 into the league only won 3 in all those game and just lost 4-1 to nottm forest which of course my board is now mad as **** as they are a rival but im gonna keep trying it out
thanks

thanks guy for clearing this up, Im in 2nd season with derby at the moment and struggling to get this tactic to work but ive done 10 games in pre season and 3 into the league only won 3 in all those game and just lost 4-1 to nottm forest which of course my board is now mad as **** as they are a rival but im gonna keep trying it out
thanks
try doing defensive training all around and go with away version of mw14 tactics .....that will give u better results . how many transfers u made in second season?

got in 6 new players, Ive been using the def training like you posted before what would I put for main focus in general ? i have the match one set to def positioning. and allow rest are both checked

got in 6 new players, Ive been using the def training like you posted before what would I put for main focus in general ? i have the match one set to def positioning. and allow rest are both checked
To many signings are affecting u my friend . I also did 5 signings in my save and it took me till September to be working with this tactics as I want to . Try team cohesion in general.fm 14 is more realistic than 13 so it takes a good time for a new player to perform good .

Last edited: