***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

which under dog one is best? for lower league There are two files there.
1.Jessar away and underdog
2. Jessar Modern warefare 14 underdog.

which under dog one is best? for lower league There are two files there.
1.Jessar away and underdog
2. Jessar Modern warefare 14 underdog.

The jassar modern warfare underdog is good for home matches and away to weaker teams . Once ur tactic becomes fluid than u can use that one every match .

the away and underdog is for teams that are huge underdogs and for really hard away matches or when we just need to prevent our lead in the final 10-20 minutes , as I have noticed that in fm 14 the AI is way more attacking in the final quarter of hour if he is behind in a match

Last edited:
Jassar Make please tactics 4-2-3-1 under Chelsea

I will sure my friend . Just waiting for a more stable patch , as right now it's a little surprising and the 4-2-3-1 is one of the hardest to make .

you mean drop down all 4 defenders down 1 move on tactic screen ?
I mean in the final 25 minutes if I am wining I will lower the tempo as my tactics is a higher tempo tactics , than I will drop defense more deeper .i also make my wingbacks to duty of defend and will make sure they don't run forward that much

Hi Jassar will any of your tactics work with teams in the english skrill leagues?
Im managing Stockport at the moment and struggeling at the moment and i cant seem to string together a decent winning streak.
Ive been waiting for you to bring out your fab tactics for Fm 14.

Hi Jassar will any of your tactics work with teams in the english skrill leagues?
Im managing Stockport at the moment and struggeling at the moment and i cant seem to string together a decent winning streak.
Ive been waiting for you to bring out your fab tactics for Fm 14.
I will say go with modern warfare 14 v2 at home and away& underdog for away matches until the home tactics become fluid . Than go with v2 all matches

Im planning on using Man City. Which of the 4 tactics should I use for home games and which one for away ones?

Im planning on using Man City. Which of the 4 tactics should I use for home games and which one for away ones?
Use version 2 home/easy away games in start and you can keep the underdog and away for hard games away . Than once the tactics is fluid than use only version 2 all the time .

Trying it with Hyde in the Skrill premier. Was conceding .75 goals per game while scoring 2.1 before adopting the MW underdog tactic. 10 games in and am scoring 2.9 (good), but am conceding 4.4 (very not good). I tried setting to rigid, and then changing the wingbacks to fullbacks, and I still conceded 3.9 a game. The fullbacks are disasters. I'm not sure this is a lower league tactic that will work.

Trying it with Hyde in the Skrill premier. Was conceding .75 goals per game while scoring 2.1 before adopting the MW underdog tactic. 10 games in and am scoring 2.9 (good), but am conceding 4.4 (very not good). I tried setting to rigid, and then changing the wingbacks to fullbacks, and I still conceded 3.9 a game. The fullbacks are disasters. I'm not sure this is a lower league tactic that will work.
you were using mw14 version 1 and conceding less , some people conceded more with that .thats why I made version 2
Try the version 2 mate that I made keeping fullbacks in mind .

Last edited:
sounded incredible until this happened

View attachment 460365

I won against Holland and then collapsed. Got beaten heavily by Russia without scoring.

It tends to become a major problem for me also at club level. After some games that I win big goal difference, I start to NOT SCORING ANY GOALS for more than 4 consecutive games. Seems AI has cure for this tactic

Last edited:

my full backs have ratings under 6 each game

Sorry guys i have to change the version so often .tried before, fixed mistakes and hope this time its working the way i want . hope u guys like it too