***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Jassar I have tweaked PPP a bit into a narrow 4231 mind if I start a new topic for it? So I can get some feedback for it

JASSAR please help me!

Here goes. Im playing with 1.FCK using your real tiki taka for version 14.2. I have read your instruction for the tactics and all your instruction for d line, but i have problem.

1.I have a question connected with the d-line.
If for example, my opponent has
pass 14/4
cross 11/5
long ball 5/3
mistakes 2/1
what d line should i use when im home and away favorite and home and away underdog?

2.When using high-line with offsides trap at home i can win a single one against underdogs. What should i do?

3.In real tiki taka 14.2 you have inside forwards. I dont know where to find are they cut inside or?

I would appreciate very much if you help me.

Thanks and bye

im using liverpool and i want to use the IMPOSSIBLE tactic,theres a couple of options to click from. which one would you recommend?

Just wanted to upload some screens from my first season with Bradford City using Modern Warfare (home version). I did some minor adjustments when meeting certain opponents, apart from the d-line changes. For instance, one was to set my fullbacks to 'support' instead of 'attack' when meeting teams with offensive wings. Sometimes I switched to Underdog when meeting bigger teams in the cups, or simply trying to defend a lead in the last part of a game.

Media prediction was: 11 - I finished: 2.

The team scored more than 100 goals, I got the league topscorer, and some of my players were incredible throughout the whole season even though they don't have very good stats.

View attachment 352771View attachment 352770View attachment 352768View attachment 352767View attachment 352765View attachment 352764View attachment 352763

Hi jassar.using yr quad wining tactics with newcastle and doing very well but wanted to no what u are using for individual training/intensity ect.mainly using the 4-2-3-1home nd away with d line adjustments nd the big tactic away only against very best teams finished 2nd first season runners up in fa cup(lost on pens)still going strong second season too which is good cost most tacticcs fail second season.

Hi jassar! In the OP, why is there no instructions for 14.3 in most of the tactics for 14.3? Is it because we don't need them in 14.3 or do we have to use the same instructions of previous versions? Thanks :)

he only updates the when he needs to, it means at the mo theres nothing wrong with them at moment mate

**** NON STOP ACTION*****
New tactics 14.3.1

Sorry guys been busy with life and wife, m glad m back and am coming with my new set of tactics ...One home and one away ...

for now i will just post the fixture sheet of my second season with Southampton ....will release the tactics on Monday

View attachment 349848

rest coming soon.......

New tactics 14.3.1

Sorry guys been busy with life and wife, m glad m back and am coming with my new set of tactics ...One home and one away ...

for now i will just post the fixture sheet of my second season with Southampton ....will release the tactics on Monday

View attachment 658385

rest coming soon.......

Come on dude.... just tell us what formation it is at least !!??

New tactics 14.3.1

View attachment 658385

rest coming soon.......

Really looking forward to this

Holy shithozelinozdaldinhoze! ! !

He's BACK!

Fast, close all other treads, don't let anyone get distracted from this! ! ! !

The **** has spoken...

It's a 4231 (like INPOSSIBLE) and 41221 ( like tiki taka) formations.
Really give me one more day . M away from laptop doing all this from my phone .

Holding on hope that you can save my FM life with this new tactic jassar

I will try brother . Hope people really try it and than give conclusion

Considering you are my ONLY friend in here, the odds me not using it to win every **** avaible is close to 0.002% :D

I will give it a go Jassar, but defensively I am having nightmares lately, only 5 at the back formations are working this patch for lesser teams and I hate them prefer to have wingers