***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

**** NON STOP ACTION*****
New tactics 14.3.1

• [*=center]HOME---when playing at home or away easy matches ,dont use it away until tactics is fully fluid
    [*=center]AWAY--when playing away or when playing hard match at home
    [*=center]Contain----when playing with home tactics and winning u can use contain to just play safe.

D line changes should be made based on scouts reports

Rest
(individual training ,post on opening page,how to play)
to come in the coming hours ....

HOME

View attachment 348586

AWAY
View attachment 348585

CONTAIN
View attachment 348584

INDIVIDUAL RAINING
GK-handling quickness reflexes
FB- quickness
CB- Central defender
AM-Anchor man
BWM-Ball winning midfielder
Cm-Box to box
AP-Advanced play maker
W-Wingers
CF-complete forward

Last edited:
can u explain more about d-line changes according to the scout report

Jassar how are your strikers performing in the new tactics? Found a Target man to be very effective lately

Jassar how are your strikers performing in the new tactics? Found a Target man to be very effective lately
For me poacher and cf are working quite good . Never tried or had player with high stars in tm .....if it works for u change it and let me know

jassar what is your best tactic ?

My friend all of my tactics I made are good according to me . Fm 14 is not a game for plug and play so check the feedback a on tactics and check ur team and choose . It's impossible to answer which will work with all te teams

Jassar does your latest tactic (Non-Stop Action) work with LLM teams or is it more specific for bigger teams like Tiki-Taka?

Jassar does your latest tactic (Non-Stop Action) work with LLM teams or is it more specific for bigger teams like Tiki-Taka?
I played with Southampton ...won epl 2 seasons . CL finals and fa cup . So I bm guess with time it will work

Typical FM14 Strikes again, used your new tactic with Chelsea, top of the league and Beasting it till the dreaded January 1st...then i couldnt buy a win!!, got beat constantly and knocked out of the 3rd round by ipswich 4-1!!. win lose draw lose lose lose win draw!.....ahhhhh man!!!

Typical FM14 Strikes again, used your new tactic with Chelsea, top of the league and Beasting it till the dreaded January 1st...then i couldnt buy a win!!, got beat constantly and knocked out of the 3rd round by ipswich 4-1!!. win lose draw lose lose lose win draw!.....ahhhhh man!!!
How many signings u made in January ?