***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

last 10 games of the season won 3 lost 6, still won the league, due to such a good 1st half! phew!

in the home games i keep conceding loads of goals and it feels like i am having to outscore every time :/ im with psg and my team is pretty strong on paper so i dont know what it is? its with the new tactic (4231) if i could keep its firepower but tighten the defence i would be unstoppable

in the home games i keep conceding loads of goals and it feels like i am having to outscore every time :/ im with psg and my team is pretty strong on paper so i dont know what it is? its with the new tactic (4231) if i could keep its firepower but tighten the defence i would be unstoppable

keep ur team on defending training and bring quality defense training staff

Im sorry Jassar but your non stop action tactic is one of the worse tactic i ever tested in this game. Played with Everton, Southampton, Chelsea and Arsenal and get totally dominated. I followed every instruktion step by step.

Im sorry Jassar but your non stop action tactic is one of the worse tactic i ever tested in this game. Played with Everton, Southampton, Chelsea and Arsenal and get totally dominated. I followed every instruktion step by step.

Wow, i disagree, i won FA cup, capital one cup and the league in my first season with southampton using the non stop action tactic.

Hi Jassar, Using your Non stop Action tactic and so far so good. If your winning do you change the mentality at all like we did with Bomb?

Hi Jassar, Using your Non stop Action tactic and so far so good. If your winning do you change the mentality at all like we did with Bomb?

yes we should do that ......depending on the match situations

thank you for ur opinion .....i wish u could let me know how and what u do when u start a game ....transfers training staff etc...

Hi!

The latest game with Southampton i bought Balanta and Barkley. I had the original training staff and used the recommendation at the first page on pre-season and training. Started well att my home games and beat Arsenal 1-0 but keep loose the away games against smaller teams. Then the morale went down and I started to loose easy home games. Can i upload print screen at your Southampton save so i see how you play?

Great tactic so far (playing league 2 with it after being promoted from skrill prem with Lincoln). Any advice for individual training?