***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Started a new save with newcastle, team is doing ok but cabaye is playing just awful not sure what to do. also ive been using ben arfa on the left wing and hes been very lackluster, guttierz is playing much better than him. any tips on what i should do? sell them maybe?

make sure u do the training that is setup for each position....give cabaye some time .he is really good.ben arfa is a MR player , taking him to Ml would reduce his effectiveness

make sure u do the training that is setup for each position....give cabaye some time .he is really good.ben arfa is a MR player , taking him to Ml would reduce his effectiveness

OK I will try those things. also santon hasnt been very good for me either do you think i should use him at RB and get a left footed LB?

so, my first season is over. i've won premier league & championsleague.

i was kind of lucky the other team, also didnt play a really good season in premier league...

at the beginning at the season i was using the v2 tactics, then after struggling to convert the huge amount of scoring chances. i gave the final tactics a shot. these works more better for me.

and with modern warfare away tactics i get a lot of penaltys :D

but i wasnt really happy with my defense & wingers at all, so i decided to sign balanta(wow!) & some wonderfull wingers. (navas, silva, nasri & miller werent that good, and besides silva no one had great stats...)

i'll keep you updated...

View attachment 459658View attachment 459656View attachment 459653View attachment 459652View attachment 459657

€: thanks for the credits on the start page :p

so, my first season is over. i've won premier league & championsleague.

i was kind of lucky the other team, also didnt play a really good season in premier league...

at the beginning at the season i was using the v2 tactics, then after struggling to convert the huge amount of scoring chances. i gave the final tactics a shot. these works more better for me.

and with modern warfare away tactics i get a lot of penaltys :D

but i wasnt really happy with my defense & wingers at all, so i decided to sign balanta(wow!) & some wonderfull wingers. (navas, silva, nasri & miller werent that good, and besides silva no one had great stats...)

i'll keep you updated...

View attachment 407797View attachment 407801View attachment 407808View attachment 407810View attachment 407800

€: thanks for the credits on the start page :p
overall, how are the ratings for your team? doing a city save with the tactic as well

OK I will try those things. also santon hasnt been very good for me either do you think i should use him at RB and get a left footed LB?

i will say santon is one of the best fullbacks in the game . dont sell him .u can train him on rb as he is good there too . i will say get alex sandro

Hi Jassar,what would you count as a hard away game to use the underdog? Someone who is regarding as a definite win against you or someone who is higher in the league as you?

View attachment 459541Just thought would post quick update on my season so far. Had to sell anderson,buttner,young,macheda,evra so could have enough cash to buy alaba and pogba and few youngsters. Going really well as you can see concidering rooney has been injured since start of season, welbecks on fire tho. TBH i have no end of injuries must be a bug or something have about 11 out injured atm.

Hi Jassar,what would you count as a hard away game to use the underdog? Someone who is regarding as a definite win against you or someone who is higher in the league as you?

i will give u a example

If i am cardiff city and i go away to play to manu, mancity,chelsea,arsenal i know i will most likely loose . so i dont want to be overachiever and i will be pleased with draw . so i will choose away & underdog.

if i am Newcastle and i go to those clubs mentioned above , i might take a chance and go with MODERN WARFARE AWAY 14. than depending on how i play till half , i might go with AWAY & UNDERDOG( if i am winning ) and with MODERN WARFARE 14 (more attacking if i am loosing )

View attachment 408063Just thought would post quick update on my season so far. Had to sell anderson,buttner,young,macheda,evra so could have enough cash to buy alaba and pogba and few youngsters. Going really well as you can see concidering rooney has been injured since start of season, welbecks on fire tho. TBH i have no end of injuries must be a bug or something have about 11 out injured atm.

woW!! u have a great start . i have also seen that a lot of players go injured . what i do is i make their training to light for some days than i bring the heavy or medium which ever u were using before .
keep me posted on how ur season goes

Hi Jassar. A question about coaches: you said to fire all u21 and u18 staff, but if im afraid my youth would not be developed.

Hi Jassar. A question about coaches: you said to fire all u21 and u18 staff, but if im afraid my youth would not be developed.

I hardly see more than 2-3 players coming out of the clubs youth system that are 4 star PA

I always sign youth from other teams (regens) on cheap . more first team coaches better the tactics fluidity and better the training . so if i weight out pros and cons of both i think having more first team coaches are more important .

for youth training and development i keep a good head of youth development

What PPM's do you recommend per position especially the ST's, Wingers and MC's if you don't mind.

finished 11th with crystal palace first season with this tactic, which is an amazing achievement. thanks Jassar :)

second season on the way on my mancity save; really amazing, the old modern warefare tactic is back !! lucas ocampos & eder balanta are doing wonderfull for me, i cant imagine how they'll do, wenn they're fully developed - as you said in your starting post ;).

View attachment 459259View attachment 459258

i also like how jovetic is doing on my second year

View attachment 459260

View attachment 459255View attachment 459253View attachment 459252View attachment 459251
408744d1384083777t-%2A%2A%2Afootball-manager-14-tactical-thread%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ajassar%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-2013-11-10_00002.jpg
408747d1384082513t-%2A%2A%2Afootball-manager-14-tactical-thread%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ajassar%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-2013-11-10_00003.jpg
408751d1384083781t-%2A%2A%2Afootball-manager-14-tactical-thread%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ajassar%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-2013-11-10_00005.jpg

seems pretty solid. To sum it all together, were you impressed with your teams performance with the final version of the tactic? And perhaps for Silva, try retraining him to play ML? :)

i did, he scored a lot assists, but mostly from corners ;)

Last edited: